The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Life In The Fast Lane & Typhoon Tilly

Well done Tilly and Wilf :thumbsup: Pups look lovely. Will have to come and visit soon :)) how many are you keeping Diane (w00t)

Like Julie this has made me sooo broody for puppies, ours will be here in 3 weeks. :D I'm so excited now.

Diane Dave and Josh, we are so thrilled for you. For Tilly to have so many good sized puppies is just brilliant, and a credit to you in your care for her during her pregnancy. Keep the pics coming Trish, and now you can sit back and enjoy them - maybe even have a good nights sleep in your own bed tonight Josh :lol:

Will look forward to seeing their progress - just brilliant! :D

Good luck with them ;) the cream boy is nice and bonny he wuold be my choice.

They are all just gorgeous :wub: Well done Tilly she has done a fab job, been for a little look tonight and I don't envy anyone choosing as they are all sooooo scrummy :wub: :wub: Good luck to all their lucky new owners :luck:

Wow where did the time go.

Well done to all concerned. They are lovely bunch of pups well done Tilly and Dave and Diane.

All the best for their new owners and looking forwards to seeing more photos of them on here and also to watching them race.

Congratulations Diane and Dave,good luck with them. :luck: How many are you having? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D Well done Wilf and Tilly 6 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: healthy puppies all the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: with them to ALL the lucky new owners can't wait to see them i bet you are brooding over them more than Tilly lol (w00t) (w00t)

Enjoy them ALL while they are with you 8 weeks is not a long time........... more piccies please :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D :D Congratulations they are beautiful looking puppies Wilf and Tilly have done really well i agree with Barry i like the Little Wilf lookalike but then they are all gorgeous good luck picking one lol. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations. Lovely looking puppies. How nice to have puppies for Christmas and what fun you'll have picking one :D

They are all just gorgeous :wub: Well done Tilly she has done a fab job, been for a little look tonight and I don't envy anyone choosing as they are all sooooo scrummy :wub: :wub: Good luck to all their lucky new owners :luck:

[/quot

looks like barry has chosen yours already carol,good luck with him o:)

Congratulations! they are lovely :wub: Looking forward to watching their progress.

Oh Diane, Dave & Josh - what gorgeous puppies they are :wub: What a hard choice you're going to have picking one! :wacko:

Tilly looks the picture of health and a smashing mummy :wub: can't wait to see them

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: OMG how lovely are them little stormers How lucky you are all different colours also and little fatties already I wish you all the luck in the world with then x x

The mill gang

:) :) :) :) :) :)

WELL DONE Tilly & Wilf

They look lovely good luck to them all :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

tilly is doing a great job and all the pups are doing great :thumbsup: thanks for all your nice comments. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the three wilfy lookalikes look so much alike one another dont know whos who :D the brindles are very lively and are all keeping tilly busy. :sweating:

:wub: so pleased they are all doing well Diane, and that Tilly is looking after them so well :wub:

ohhhhh those creams are beautiful..... adorable :)

congratulations :wub:

just recieved a few photos of the pups and im in love diane...... changed my mind on the brindles and loving pup in pic 5 ..hope that ones a girl :sweating: :wub: :wub: :wub: :p

Image360.jpg

Image362.jpg

Image364.jpg

Image365.jpg

Image366.jpg

Image368.jpg

will you be able to resist Trish lol gorgeous pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back