The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Life In The Fast Lane & Typhoon Tilly

A few up to date photos , they are gorgeous and carnt wait to see them .

Image389.jpg

Image391.jpg

Image393.jpg

Image394.jpg

Image395.jpg

Image397.jpg

Image444.jpg

Image447.jpg

Image450.jpg

Image454.jpg

Oh my gosh they are all so lovely. Cant wait till they open their eyes :wub: :wub:

I'll have to come & see them again when their eyes are open. They're coming on lovely aren't they.

I'll have to come & see them again when their eyes are open. They're coming on lovely aren't they.
Yes Vicky they are right little puddings, I think Tilly is feeding them gold top milk :lol: You will be more than welcome anytime! :D

Can't believe how big they've got (w00t) Harry looks so cute with them :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

what little porkers they are (w00t)

i love the dark brindle boy, he gets better looking with every piccy :wub:

im sooooooooooo broody (w00t)

They are all looking scrummy :wub: We will enjoy seeing them grow up, and become fine racing dogs just like mum and dad ;)

O Diane... They are all gorgeous!.. Im loving those creams :wub: :wub: But the one that stands out the most is that little cutie with the big blue eyes & thick dark hair ... The handsome Harry :wub: :wub:

Aww look at them little puddins :wub: can't believe how much they've grown :wub: think your zowie should have one for little Harry :D

O Diane... They are all gorgeous!.. Im loving those creams :wub: :wub: But the one that stands out the most is that little cutie with the big blue eyes & thick dark hair ... The handsome Harry :wub: :wub:
He's a very handsome Harry & those blue eyes are to die for! :wub: Josh insisted Harry had his picture taken with all the pups :lol:

Aww look at them little puddins :wub: can't believe how much they've grown :wub: think your zowie should have one for little Harry :D
I think Zowie would love one Carol. But I think Harry & the cat are more than enough for her at the moment! :lol:

:D :D They are all looking gorgeous and by the noise they were all making on the phone last night they are more than awake lol :D :D can't wait to see them all running around :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh come on josh which is the light brindle boy ? :D

Think pup in pic 2 as a daddy face 8)

I want to visit i want to visit :lol:

If your in on the 28th i will pop round for a kiss and cuddle of the pups that is (w00t)

Oh come on josh which is the light brindle boy ? :D Think pup in pic 2 as a daddy face 8)

I want to visit i want to visit :lol:

If your in on the 28th i will pop round for a kiss and cuddle of the pups that is (w00t)

The 4th pic is the light brindle boy Trish... ;)

Pic 2 is one of the cream girl's :b ...

Yeah can't see a problem with you coming as long as nothing is planned... :)

Back