The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Leeds Results

CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE CARDS TODAY AND OF COURSE THE CC WINNERS :cheers: :huggles:

Many many congrats to the CC winners!! What a great day for Yialousa :thumbsup: Also all the other k9ers in the cards - well done :cheers:

Wonderful pictures, thank you Georgina. I love the picture of Janetta, is she on her mobille.?

Once again well done to all the winners, Janetta and Georgina - what a day for you both to remember. Some great wins for Team Elmanash, Juley and Berry and Wendy and Teya winning her Stud Book Number, I am delighted for you.

Jenny

It was a nice day all round in our little corner of the ring! Drama got VHC which I was over the moon with as after B'mouth I'm pulling her out to let her mature a bit. Teya (who has been hating showng the last month or two) decided to inherit some of Savvy's show temperament and showed herself beautifully. She was an absolute dream to stack and move yesterday and I was over the moon to just make the cut. Getting her Stud Book Number was the absolute icing on the cake.

Jene qualified, Berry got a 1st, Lily qualified and made the cut in a really good Limit class, Janice got bpd with Travis and then to round out the day Anita (who I'd shared the journey with - we went up together the night before) got the CC! That car flew home - I don't think the tyre's touched the road at all we were so thrilled with the day.

Well done everyone, Janetta (really pleased for you) Teena, Mel, and everyone else who was in the cards (still recovering so I know I'm missing people).

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
What great results ,I,m so pleased for you Janetta :teehee: :teehee: Bet you had wings to get home rather than the boat .

Congrat to BCC also and the lovely Travis :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wendy and Teya :huggles:

and every one in the cards :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to those you were placed :cheers: :cheers: Lovely photos :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Massive Cogratulations.............A first CC is really special. [/SIZE] :D

Well done to all the winners.

Cathie

What a memorable day for Janetta & Anita.......[SIZE=21pt]FANTASTIC,CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

Also well done Roz & Fred on some great results with the Elmanash guys :wub: & gals :wub: :cheers: I think that was a good tonic after Fred's accident :huggles:

Congratulations to everyone else that had a good day :cheers: ,especially Wendy with Teya gaining her sb no. she looked lovely,best i've seen her :wub: :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

A great big thank you, to you all for all the kind words. :lol:

Also congratulations to Anita, I am sorry I didn't get to say it to you but I did get the chance to speak to the young lad.

The whole day was amazing and I am still on cloud nine. :D Although we didn't get everything in the group we did make the cut.

I would also like to say a special thank you to Alanya, who took some photos whilst I was in the main ring and then looked after the other whippets whilst I ran around like a headless chicken.

No Jenny I am not on my mobile, have no idea what I was doing. :lol:

Once again thanks everyone and well done to everyone else in the cards.

Janetta and Archie

Hi Janetta - i did get one picture of both Archie and Lizzie -

DSC04223_1.jpg

Many congratulations Janetta and Archie :cheers: What a wonderful result. :cheers:

allso to ziggy (harri hester)on winning two class :cheers: he did look lovely liz :wub:

Jenny said:
Hi Everyone,
A great big thank you, to you all for all the kind words.  :lol:

Also congratulations to Anita, I am sorry I didn't get to say it to you but I did get the chance to speak to the young lad.

The whole day was amazing and I am still on cloud nine. :D   Although we didn't get everything in the group we did make the cut.

I would also like to say a special thank you to Alanya, who took some photos whilst I was in the main ring and then looked after the other whippets whilst I ran around like a headless chicken.

No Jenny I am not on my mobile, have no idea what I was doing. :lol:

Once again thanks everyone and well done to everyone else in the cards.

Janetta and Archie

Janetta - I didn't realise you were 'Jenny' on here.

Congrats again! I'll have to give Archie a big smooch next time we meet at Shepton Mallet.

Wendy

lawleymoon said:
allso to ziggy (harri hester)on winning two class :cheers: he did look lovely liz  :wub:
Thanks Teena, we are soo pleased with him, even if he is a rookeee!!!

Congrats to all who were in the cards and those who were not, lovely classes of dogs.

Little mo did her very best in MPB and we are extremely pleased with her, well done also to Fern a VHC in a very respectable class

Well done Anita on your CC with Lizzie :thumbsup:

edited to say nice picture of Lizzie & Travis

Huge congratulations to Anita & Lizzie. Well handle Zane :thumbsup:

What a lovely day for the owners of Snowstorm. Well done to you :cheers:

Congrats to all in the cards :D

Yvonne

:huggles:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO ANITA & LIZZIE :wub: !!!!!!!! AND NOT FORGETTING TRAVIS TO, ON HIS SUCCESS, CONGRATS TO, TO JANIS AND ALL AT JZAN :cheers: [/SIZE]

So deserved, well done :huggles: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Just found the critique for Leeds (I Think :D )[/SIZE]

It is online under Gundog S of Wales 17/11/2008 judged by Helen Patterson

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

I've posted some of the main class winners

MPD (7,2a) 1 Cammoile’s Elmanash Amberjack of Shagraan, r/br of nice size, enough bone to grow on with, head masculine without coarseness, good eye shape & earset, overall conformation & balance pleasing, movement obviously puppyish yet reaching & driving;

PD (9,2) 1 Heather’s Yialousa Crème De Le Crème at Jzan, f/w trim, handsome head & of pleasing size & balance, good bone, upper arm angulation allowing good forward reach, hindquarters with bend of stifle & well let down hocks;

JD (7,1) 1 Squire’s Maingate Swallowtail, head needing to fine down as he matures, has good conformation, length of loin, covering the ground standing with bend of stifle & well let down hocks;

LD (20,5) Strong class. 1 Thomas’ Faracre Finale, typical classic fawn, honest dog without any exaggeration, lovely head, good length to neck, good shoulder placement, depth of chest, firm loin, correct rear angulation, good tail carriage on the move. RCC;

OD (21,5) 1 Taylor’s Watcar Sno Storm, f/w parti, absolutely beautiful, balanced, correct sized male, flowing outline, such a handsome head with typical expression from dark eyes, clean neck arching into well placed shoulders, outstanding upper arm angulation, depth of chest rising up to a firm loin, strong hindquarters & neat feet which carried him effortlessly round the ring reaching out well in front. I couldn’t ask for more, an honour to award him the CC & BOB;

MPB (10,3) 1 Newton’s Nevedith PFA Princess, brindle w/trim, pretty head with length to muzzle, overall conformation well balanced with depth of chest & good length to loin. Covered the ground standing & moved well for a puppy;

PB (17,3) 1 Head’s Demerlay Alwaysnforever, rich fawn, pretty bitch, pleasing eye & ear shape, length of neck, good lay of shoulder, well angulated throughout & in firm condition, good length of loin, moved soundly, well deserved BP;

UGB (10) 1 Neale’s Stormalong Nightime Blues, blue, correct size, very feminine, good eye & ear set, enough bone, upper arm angulation, depth of chest, clean tuck-up, muscled loin, good hindquarters, neat feet, movement very true, honest bitch. RCC;

LB (25, 8) 1 Addison’s Rowangarth Northern Light, pretty coloured brindle of pleasing size with good bone, in hard condition, feminine head, balanced throughout, good brisket, well let down hocks, covered the ground on the move with good tail carriage;

OB (22,5) 1 Mixides’ Jzan Zee Zee with Yialousa, beautiful elegant fawn of lovely proportions, sculptured head, neat ears, clean neck into well placed shoulders, sound front angulation, spring of pasterns, deep ribcage, strong loin, good hindquarters, moved effortlessly on neat feet. CC;

you have missed out some of the classes, were they missing online??

Back