The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kennel Cough

P

peppermint lady

what a rubbish sunday we have had :( :(

grace has developed kennel cough :eek: ...closely followed by flo, smudge, dottie and maddie are looking to be going the same way this evening :( :(

all are in their usual high spirits and playing in the garden, with the odd coughing session in between followed by a good bit of coughed up snot :x :x

fingers crossed all other dogs that ran the champs and andover dont also come down with it :unsure:

so dont know when we will see you all track side, but the main thing is the health of our dogs :huggles:

oh so sorry to hear this sue and julie,hope they are all ok and back to full health really soon :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Sorry to hear that, hope they get well soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

:( SORRY TO HEAR THAT , HOPE THEY GET BETTER SOON , THINKING OF YOU ALL :huggles: :huggles: :luck:

:( Sorry for all of them - get well soon :huggles: :luck:

Sorry they are all poorly.........hope the soon recover :huggles:

Sorry to hear that Julie & Sue . Hope they get better real soon x

hope ther all feeling better soon :huggles: :huggles: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: Get well soon dogs,Good on you for letting people know. :) :) :) Seemed to happen similar time last year I think :nuke:

Sorry to hear KC has hit the Peppermint homes :( ,as Springfield said good on you for making sure everyone is kept up to date :thumbsup: .Wishing them a very speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck: ,especially Smudge :wub: and Dotty :wub:

thankyou very much everyone for your good wishes :)

thankyou springfield and les we love our dogs and racing as all of you do

we pride ourselfs on honesty and being open and would never put

anyone elses dogs at risk we hope all your dogs stay well :luck:

we have never had k.c in all the years that we have had whippets :(

not very nice seeing your babys coughing but they will be well looked after :huggles: won,t see you all for a while well untill our vet gives us

the all clear :) but we will be watching you all on here (w00t)

the peppermint gang :cheers:

Bad luck Julie & Sue :( i know how you feel, all my lot had it 2 seasons ago :( ..............hope all your dogs arnt to unwell with it & soon pick up :thumbsup:

Its such a shame Julie and Sue that your lot have got it just when your pups are just getting going :( but I know they all will be well looked after :thumbsup: hope they get over it quickly and will speak to you soon. xx

Good on you Julie and Sue :thumbsup:

There should be more honest people like you :thumbsup: to let people know when there dogs have KC, and not third party :rant:

Hope the girls will recover very soon :huggles: as they all still are Babie's and it's not fare :( :(

Thats bad luck Julie. I hope all your girls recover soon. :luck: Thank God the Cotswolds cancelled eh! Well done them :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that Julie - give them all a cuddle for me - :luck: on a quick recovery to full health for all of them.

so sorry to hear your bad news. :(

we had it last year and the only dog on antibiotics was the longest to get over it. :x

thinking of you and your little ones, get welll soon. :huggles:

Poppy sends :huggles: :huggles: to sisters to Dottie and Smudge.

Hope they and the rest of the gang all get better sharpish :luck:

Neil and Jenny

Back