The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jack & Giggle Pups

Red Dog

View attachment 40632

Red & Blue Fawn Dogs

dogs_2.jpg

Litter_6.jpg

They are all lovely, the bitches are so girly looking :wub: Don't envy you BJ on having to choose between the two boys...good luck :D

BeeJay said:
Now that was scarey  :sweating: just after I posted the last lot the board went down.  (w00t)   (w00t) I thought that I might have lost 'em again.
[SIZE=21pt]DEAR Babies[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gavin.

Thanks for putting the photos on Judy. :thumbsup:

They really are beautiful photos.

Not long till the weekend Sarah.

You must remember how to go eeny meeny miiny mo. (w00t)

Good luck Barbara I don't envy you. It's so much easier to break the bank and have em all

They are lovely :wub:

Too Cute :wub: :wub:

Put it this way Beej if the last litter are anything to go by then you won't go far wrong with any of them.

Not fair i want a giggle baby :wub:

They are so [SIZE=21pt]GoRgEoUs[/SIZE] :wub: :huggles:

Bet you cant wait barbara :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pics of beautiful pups :wub:

Would have to be the red fawns for me - both bitches and dog look lovely :D

When you see me and a small (ish :) ) non red puppy strolling past you with our noses in the air Darc you'll know why. ;) :lol:

I think that eeny, meeny, miiny, mo may well be a large part of my decision making Sue. :blink:

One word sums that those little poppets up.......Gorgeous,

however can you pick between them :wub:

They are a beautiful litter but that last red boy has had me and my children squealing with adoration :wub: :wub: - he is just gorgeous! :huggles: :huggles:

Yes...he's my pick too :wub: ...he looks like the quieter one...although you never can tell from piccies.

Nicola said:
Yes...he's my pick too :wub: ...he looks like the quieter one...although you never can tell from piccies.
They do look like a cracking litter and a credit to the breeder.

Even though I'm now converted to red fawns the stripes still have to be be my first choice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BeeJay said:
When you see me and a small (ish :) ) non red puppy strolling past you with our noses in the air Darc you'll know why.  ;)   :lol:
I don't envy you in having to make a decision Barbara (and I didn't say that the other pups aren't beautiful - they are gorgeous, just that if I had to choose it would have to be the red boy :D :p :D )

I love all colours - look at my 5, each one different, not sure what colour we will have to go for next......... although Rob still wants a B&W parti!!!

Oh come on .....Any one would think you had to travel a long way today :- " ......We want to know ..... WHO HAVE YOU PICKED ??????? :D

I know ;) but I'll let Barbara tell you.

and Daphne had that gorgeous little red bitch.

Come on BJ which of those gorgeous boys did you decide on, and how long did it take to make the decision, and did Alan have any say in which one you had. :- "

I know as well. :blink: :teehee:

I can't say which one it is until Steve, Sarah and the kids have met theirs.

The pup who has no name, travelled brilliantly. This morning he's been out in the garden ragging leaves off the plants. (w00t) His ball retrieving is going well. I do like a dog that brings the ball back to me, saves all that going off and having to pick it up myself. Jest always chased a ball but once it stopped had no interest in it.

Shoe laces have been undone, slippers chewed, dressing gowns ragged and now we are asleep.

Fascinating to see a very small puppy meeting his kennel mates for the first time and wagging his tail at them. He's rather fond of the BHT.

Back