Its one of the bitches. 6 weeks old. She's just so girly. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG (w00t) how did i miss these stuning puppies,they're to die for :wub:

Judy said:
Isn't this just the cutest thing you've ever seen  :wub:
View attachment 40558

Its one of the bitches. 6 weeks old. She's just so girly. :D

Don't let that innocent face fool you. She's very, very naughty. :wub:

I've just been talking to her breeder and they woke up whilst we were on the phone. There was the sound of much shredding of newspaper, at least one pup hurling itself against the cardboard lining of the puppy pen (they climb the mesh without the cardboard), also yelling, screaming and banshee wailing. Why because they had woken up and wanted to go out of the pen and wreak havoc.

I'm sure that the last lot were much better behaved. I remember them as being perfect little angels. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Aww she's gorgeous :wub:

She looks more grown up than six weeks :huggles: I don't believe you BJ, she looks like butter wouldn't melt o:)

aww she is the most gorgeous little thing ever :wub: o:) :wub:

BeeJay said:
Don't let that innocent face fool you.  She's very, very naughty. :wub:
I've just been talking to her breeder and they woke up whilst we were on the phone.  There was the sound of much shredding of newspaper, at least one pup hurling itself against the cardboard lining of the puppy pen (they climb the mesh without the cardboard), also yelling, screaming and banshee wailing.  Why because they had woken up and wanted to go out of the pen and wreak havoc.

I'm sure that the last lot were much better behaved.  I remember them as being perfect little angels. :wub:

Awwww! I don't believe it :D Actually I though they were quite good when I saw them. I dare say they have their moments though :devil:

You've captured that face beautifully Judy :wub: . What a gorgeous photo :wub:

The brindle dog pup for me - gorgeous! Love the dark brindle bitch too though! What a fantastic litter... :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a beauty :wub: :wub: :wub: - any more pix of the rest of the litter, pleeeaaasse? :huggles: :huggles:

Noo I haven't picked mine yet Paula. I don't think that it's going to be easy. :sweating: At least I've only got to choose between 2 of them.

Alan says though that it will be very easy for me to make up my mind because he'll say which one he likes and I'll go for the other one. :- "

But then he could be working a double bluff couldn't he so maybe I should pick the one that he says he likes................... :- " :wacko: :wacko:

I think that the photo of the smaller (at the moment) red girl is absolutely stunning.

Im sure it dos'nt matter which one you pick BJ they are just as beautiful as the 1st one's. so go on girl hurry up and chose?????????? :clown: :- "

colin+tina said:
Im sure it dos'nt matter which one you pick BJ they are just as beautiful as the 1st one's. so go on girl hurry up and chose?????????? :clown:   :- "
:lol: I shall do it Saturday morningish. Promise. 8)

Back