The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Is One Whippet Enough ?

Great pictures, weedug you have to bring them to whippet racing at cumnock, the racing will start next year

i would go for an unsual name.

On the subject is one enough, we have five and yes they can be a handful but i wouldnt have it any other way

Day 3 - "Nearly" friends

IMG_0743.jpg

weedug :huggles:

You've made the right choise!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Two whippets is much better than one! Congratulations :cheers:

Your whipps are gorgeous. Really :wub: :wub:

But be prapered for such moments (w00t)

zaidzia_su_baranka.jpg

kova_ant_sofos.jpg

vukis_laizo_maga.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Evita said:
weedug  :huggles: You've made the right choise!!  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   Two whippets is much better than one! Congratulations :cheers:

Your whipps are gorgeous. Really  :wub:   :wub:

But be prapered for such moments  (w00t)  

zaidzia_su_baranka.jpg

kova_ant_sofos.jpg

vukis_laizo_maga.jpg

Superb photos Evita - yes I think the fun will really begin once the wee one gets stronger and can hold his own/win the 'tug' game

Awww such fab pics and they just sum them up perfectley, (w00t) / :huggles: / (w00t) / :huggles:

weedug said:
Day 3 - "Nearly" friends

That looks promising. :huggles: I had a whippet pup recently, and he and my elderly whippet went though the same process. The pup would slowly sneak up to the elderly Fred at snooze times, and although not end up cuddled up, he would try his best to get as close as he was allowed. He definitely would have been accepted in time.

Unfortunately he also ragged my Mini schnauzer into a state of depression and nerves (daft Stan couldn't handle it :wacko: ), so things didn't work out. :oops:

:luck: Good luck...they will be getting along famously in time.

They're both gorgeous !! I love their colouring a lot.

You must be very proud, Evita !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always wanted a whippet since i was really small :huggles: , Hubby didnt want any dogs... :(

But in the end we had Tilly :wub: , when she was 10months (now) we got another one, with some gentle nagging from me :- " Bean is now 9weeks....

Its been 5 days since we got her and they have got on so well, bean always follows Tilly about and if i pick up bean tilly starts looking round for her. They fight and cuddle like mad...After a quiet night with Bean in her own cage (must have been the journy) and a dredful next night where she cried all the way through, we put her in Tillys cage and she is quiet as a mouse... :D

Bean is far more vocal that Tilly, she growels when fighting, but Tilly is still quiet unless really excited.

Here is a pic of them both (ok ok i still cant do it) heres a link instead

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=17646

black whippets, dont yer just luv em :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D

Richard i just love him what is his name and is he a ped as well? :wub: :wub:

Back