The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

snowing really heavy again and on top of frozen 4inches allready here .more to come for next 5 days

Snowing really heavy all morning here in Edinburgh :(

It's lying on top of all the other snow we have had none of which has melted yet :(

The poor little birds in my garden are struggling to survive :(

Really strong winds & snow here :( & the sky looks black!

i,ve just had a walk over to the train station helping sammy with pushchair and kids in blizzard, the boating lake is frozen over and idiots are walking on it, the swans ran hissing after ajay, he s**t himself, deffo not like his dad,i looked like a snowman when i got in

We had a fine covering this morning, then the rain came and once again its all clear for now. Although its has given about

-4 i think for tonight, so probably be too hard to run, but forever hoping, i've got the shakes its so long since we raced lol

we woke up to another layer of snow this morning on top of the ice thats already there and then we had loads more this morning and the sky still looks full. 4cast to b minus 6 for newcastle tonight ffs :eek:

we woke up to another layer of snow this morning on top of the ice thats already there and then we had loads more this morning and the sky still looks full. 4cast to b minus 6 for newcastle tonight ffs :eek:
nice and sunny here wife going over the club with the dogs

nice and sunny here wife going over the club with the dogs

weve had no racing 4 3 weeks dogs r hyper as hell managed to get to the beach last week but thats it, tides out today but it was lashing down with snow earlier. bloody sick :(

We woke up to yet more snow this morning . :(

Couldn't even take the dogs a walk as it's so deep :(

Can't go out in the car either :(

It's like being under house arrest :(

Just said in the paper its going to last for at least another 10 days :(

since the snow started 2 weeks ago and not clears properly since so iv been stuck in my chare wont work in the snow so iv been stranded i realy really am starting to dislike snow arrrrr

a couple of pics of the snow up north and more to come.

snow007.jpg

Nice pics, a love the snow but its takin the mick now! :rant: Its ment to get worse over the next week up in scotland aswell :eek: :eek:

Back