The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

OMG no snow here no rain either the sun has actually tried to get out and weve managed to get to the beach all morning :thumbsup:

Yes its fine here at Manton and i can see the track from my house (w00t) just spoke to mum and theres 19 dog turned out for the 200yds i dunno if thats including scratch dogs or just handicap dogs

looked at the weather for the next month.

looka like dry days very cold nights -6 ISH, :rant: more frosty ground aaaaHHHHH :rant:

IF IT KEEPS UP MIGHT HAVE TO PUT BENTLEY ON THE BENDS TO GET FIT,BUT EVEN THEY ARE FROZEN OFF AT TIMES.

looked at the weather for the next month.looka like dry days very cold nights -6 ISH, :rant: more frosty ground aaaaHHHHH :rant:

IF IT KEEPS UP MIGHT HAVE TO PUT BENTLEY ON THE BENDS TO GET FIT,BUT EVEN THEY ARE FROZEN OFF AT TIMES.

grounds normally ok by about 10am here david if the suns shining on it. was very frosty @ 8am but the suns been bleaching down here and now its practically gone. :thumbsup:

Weathers being good to us down here in Cornwall, been dry all week, but cold when your not in the sun, :thumbsup: di

Back