The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Oliver

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Trish, little Oliver is just fab... :wub: :wub: I cant get over is little spotty nose, do you suppose it will stay like that....its soooo cutteee :wub: o:) I love him :wub: :wub:

Hey I do love your brilliant bean bag, its perfect for all those doggies.. :lol: :huggles: CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING HIM :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
whippynit said:
aww love the nose!!! :wub:   (w00t) and Oliver himself of course! have i missed something though? is he from a k9er litter? :unsure:
hi lisa,olivers litter can be seen under ped whippet racing (pipers pups) :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Trish, little Oliver is just fab... :wub:   :wub:   I cant get over is little spotty nose, do you suppose it will stay like that....its soooo cutteee :wub:   o:)   I love him :wub:   :wub:
Hey I do love your brilliant bean bag, its perfect for all those doggies.. :lol:   :huggles: CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING HIM :cheers:   :cheers:

his nose will end up completely black,but it would be cute if it stayed like it is now :wub:

trish g said:
Janimal said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Trish, little Oliver is just fab... :wub:   :wub:   I cant get over is little spotty nose, do you suppose it will stay like that....its soooo cutteee :wub:   o:)    I love him :wub:   :wub:
Hey I do love your brilliant bean bag, its perfect for all those doggies.. :lol:   :huggles: CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING HIM :cheers:   :cheers:

his nose will end up completely black,but it would be cute if it stayed like it is now :wub:

Too right......its gorgeous... :huggles: :wub: never seen one quite like it.. :lol:

what a lucky little guy he is :huggles: :wub:

Glad to see he's home safe and well...it looks like he's settled in well.

He's not the only one to learn the word NO, Angel's going to think its her name soon. (w00t)

Oli has to be the cutest puppy ever!!!! his nose is gorgeous :)) it matches the doggy bed :)) the other two little darlin's seem to be accepting him very well aah!they are beautiful :)) :))

whippetgood said:
Oli has to be the cutest puppy ever!!!! his nose is gorgeous :))   it matches the doggy bed :)) the other two little darlin's seem to be accepting him very well aah!they are beautiful :))   :))

the boys do love him ,maybe because there still pups themselves :p :huggles:

the girls are coming around slowly but still dont like olivers attempts at been suckled from (w00t) :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't he lovely, that little nose is exquisite :wub: :wub: Mind you Guto's had a few spots to begin with, they disappeared quite quickly :(

Do you think you'll ever get to have a turn bean bag? (and let me know where you got it as we're having problems squeezing on our futon these days LOL!)

moriarte said:
Isn't he lovely, that little nose is exquisite  :wub:   :wub: Mind you Guto's had a few spots to begin with, they disappeared quite quickly  :(
Do you think you'll ever get to have a turn bean bag? (and let me know where you got it as we're having problems squeezing on our futon these days LOL!)

its another ebay find :D search for sofa beanbag,lucky for us we picked our beanbag up not too far from where we got oliver ,so it worked out well for us.

Adore Oliver's face :wub: he looks such a character right from the beginning :huggles: lucky hounds having that HUGE sofabed

Back