The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Oliver

Isn't he cute :huggles: You lucky things!

Kiplin's face, :D 'Oh no...not another one. :unsure: Finley was bad enough' :blink:

Finley, 'Right, start off as you mean to go on! Let's show this one who's boss'.

I love that beanbag.....! I noticed the squashed toy as well :b Poor thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver is too cute - his nose is brilliant :wub: :wub:

Nicola said:
Isn't he cute :huggles: You lucky things!
Kiplin's face,  :D 'Oh no...not another one. :unsure:   Finley was bad enough'  :blink:

Finley, 'Right, start off as you mean to go on! Let's show this one who's boss'.

I love that beanbag.....! I noticed the squashed toy as well :b Poor thing!

the beanbag is bigger than we thought,but for £12 its a lot of dog bed :lol:

oliver isnt a shy type and hes got finley taped and kipin too :b :huggles:

just wish he realised the difference between teats and the male dog parts :oops: :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
I love his markings and his little spotty nose! :wub: :wub: :wub: Great name too! :thumbsup:

Oliver is beautiful, such a lovely boy :wub: Can't wait to meet him. I'm seeing so many cute puppy pics recently that I'm getting very broody :- " My "puppy" Scrumpy was 2 last week so not a puppy any more :(

What's that word we need to practice NO. NO. NO. :- " :- "

What's that word we need to practice NO. NO. NO. :- " :- "

in CAPITALS for me from now on :thumbsup:

Oliver is soo cute and just as cute as little Ethel who I met yesterday :huggles:

Can you tell me the seller of the beanbag on ebay as I WANT one!! :lol:

Oliver is lovely :wub:

Are you bringing him to the interclub Trish...if you need a sitter :- " I know a really nice young lady, who has had 22 years experience? practcly grown up with whippet puppys.

She cant spell practcly tho :lol: :lol:

Paula Roberts said:
October, (w00t)   think hes getting his wish list in early then people are prepared. :lol:

Thats ok...he can ask whoever he wants for whatever he wants, and he must get it...i'm the one who cant say no...and he'll only ask me if you guys say no..so please do me a favour :lol:

Great photos.... cutie pie with a spotty nose :wub: and what a fab beanbag sofa :thumbsup:

Oliver is gorgeous Trish :wub: :wub: and looks like he's settled right in - The dog setee is fantastic - I love it (w00t)

(w00t) :wub: hes so gorguse trish and your beanbag sofa is fab to :huggles:

aww love the nose!!! :wub: (w00t) and Oliver himself of course! have i missed something though? is he from a k9er litter? :unsure:

Mark Roberts said:
ummm if we let the littrle sod on the PC more i'm sure he'd set some pyeramid sites up to scam people.
just practice this word over andover Trish

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

if that doesnt work

[SIZE=14pt]SLAP HIM[/SIZE]  :- "

Awww how could you say no to such a cute little face like kierens

Great pictures Trish, Oliver is such a cutie :wub: :wub: and looks like he has really settled in well :D

And that bed is fantastic :thumbsup:

~JO~ said:
Oliver is soo cute and just as cute as little Ethel who I met yesterday  :huggles:
Can you tell me the seller of the beanbag on ebay as I WANT one!!  :lol:

he was st someoe getting rid of his own beanbag jo,just keep looking through them,theres bargains to be had,put a search in for soa beanbag,good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

ladydee said:
Oliver is lovely  :wub: Are you bringing him to the interclub Trish...if you need a sitter  :- "  I know a really nice young lady, who has had 22 years experience? practcly grown up with whippet puppys.

She cant spell practcly tho  :lol:   :lol:

of course you can whippy sit for me donna,thankyou for the offer :thumbsup:

Oliver is gorgeous :wub: So glad you got a good nights sleep :thumbsup:

His Daddy sends him lots of :huggles:

The beanbag is fab (w00t) Looking forward to seeing him racing in the future, the very best of :luck: with him :thumbsup:

Back