The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Oliver

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
we picked oliver up yesterday and he as settled in very well :huggles: hes a big hit with the boys and there loving him :wub: , we also got them a sofa beanbag which they are loving,must be the best bargain ive bought off ebay :thumbsup: heres a few pics from this morning :wub:

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Bless him :wub: That dotty nose :teehee:

The sofa looks really comfy, I suppose you needed another one all these dogs you keep getting (w00t)

Gorgeous little boy! :wub: :wub: Love his nose! :wub: :wub: Great pics of them on bed, its lovely to see!

Awwww he looks like hes settled in really well too - I love the zebra beanbag, big like a MASSIVE dog bed for humans lol much more comfy and warm than a boring old sofa :D Olivers dotty nose is soo sweet - very kissable. Im sure that Sue has bred Kangaroo into these pups - Evie spends a lot of her time boinging :teehee:

Poor gorilla - hes very squished lol

What sort of first night did you have?

Great pics Trish, :cheers: glad to see your daughters got the same idea as Kieren :thumbsup: i thought you might have to take him home with you yesterday he was so made up with your dog bed. :lol:

:wub: :wub: bless him.......what a cutie :wub: :wub:

i love the bed, id have one for me :- " :lol:

HopeRosie said:
Awwww he looks like hes settled in really well too - I love the zebra beanbag, big like a MASSIVE dog bed for humans lol  much more comfy and warm than a boring old sofa  :D   Olivers dotty nose is soo sweet - very kissable.  Im sure that Sue has bred Kangaroo into these pups - Evie spends a lot of her time boinging  :teehee:
Poor gorilla - hes very squished lol

What sort of first night did you have?

put him in his crate and he howled for about 15mins and then silence :thumbsup: i didnt wake until just before 6 this morning and thought my hes done really well :wub: ,little did i know my daughter whos 23 said she felt sorry for him and went down and put him in bed with her :rant: ,now im hoping she doesnt decide to go out on a night for a few weeks or she will be sorry :angry:

in a couple of weeks he will be able to sleep with the others on the landing :huggles:

he is excellent at going out for the toilet,dont think ive had one that good before :p

he eats like a horse but we was told so ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

hes going to be just fine.

Paula Roberts said:
Great pics Trish, :cheers:   glad to see your daughters got the same idea as Kieren :thumbsup:   i thought you might have to take him home with you yesterday he was so made up with your dog bed. :lol:
kieren said to me,"trish can you get me one of them for my birthday" bless him my heart melted :huggles: i think he would love one paula :thumbsup:

That boy has the cheek of the devil, :b i dont know where he gets it from, :- " think yourself lucky he didnt say Aunty Trish or did he. :lol:

think yourself lucky he didnt say Aunty Trish or did he.

(w00t) :lol: :lol: he might have done but in a whispered voice :p

when is his birthday anyway, :- "

What a cute little boy, i love his nose aswell!! What a cool beanbag that looks fab!!

October, (w00t) think hes getting his wish list in early then people are prepared. :lol:

Paula Roberts said:
October, (w00t)   think hes getting his wish list in early then people are prepared. :lol:

good on him,he doesnt go to the scouts for nothing you know ,be prepared and all that (w00t) :lol: :lol:

ummm if we let the littrle sod on the PC more i'm sure he'd set some pyeramid sites up to scam people.

just practice this word over andover Trish

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE]

if that doesnt work

[SIZE=14pt]SLAP HIM[/SIZE] :- "

glad you had a good first night Trish :thumbsup: (with help from your daughter :- " )

that bean bag is great,both samantha and i loved our cuddles with oliver, she was talking about him all night :wub:

Back