The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Inca's Babe's

She has him photographed on her purple Puffa......RACHAEL I TOLD YOU NOT TO TORTURE YOURSELF :eek:

God-they are little crackers Hannah :wub: if only i could smuggle one in,they are deeeeelish... :huggles: :huggles:

Right here we are ...........We have FINALLY chosen the boy we are keeping (w00t) ..........We are going for the matching pair Tink (which you all knew) and Rupert 8) ..........Now here they are at 5 weeks old ........

Feeding time ........

s_190.jpg

sue greenwood said:
So which one's are left? I need to know I'm nosey. :)

Reginald (Red brindle parti) .......Blue (blue brindle parti) .......AND Vinnie (the little black and white boy :eek: ) .........A family are coming on Sunday to choose 1, but I haven't advertised yet, so I best get on with it .......oh and they are being tattooed next Friday ........I'll leave Chris to do this as i'm a coward :b

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood,Mar 21 2006, 08:03 PM]

So which one's are left? I need to know I'm nosey. :)

Go on then Sue, you know you want one. (w00t)

If you take Vinnie :wub: home with you, John will never notice, little Vinnie will blend right in. o:)

How did the tattooing go? Did the family coming to look at the pups choose one? & can we have some more pic,s please :wub: :thumbsup: :teehee:

The tattooing isn't till Friday :D ........Yes the family came and chose Blue and the 2 other boys have been brought by racing homes today :thumbsup: ...........Which leaves us with our choices Tink and Reginald (w00t) (see I said it would change again :lol: ) ..........I have loads of pic's but took them on too high a pixcel, so i'll email them to you :thumbsup:

This just isn't good enough take some more this instant and post them straight away. you're just letting the side down..... :- "

:( More pics of Blue :wub: before he goes to his new home please

Gaz shall be getting poisoned soup tonight :angry:

Hannah. I can't cope with all this changing your mind. :D I've lost track of which dog you are keeping. Can I see a photo of him please.

Hannah, you have done a top job, the pup's are a real credit to you!

are any of the new mum's and dad's K9er's?

would love to see them all grow into healthy adults :wub: :wub:

Back