The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Inca's Babe's

And lasty Tink and Fleet ...... :wub:

s_155.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww Tink & Fleet :wub: :wub: Little & LARGE. (w00t) They are all lovely Hannah, have they all got homes to go to now.

What can i say!................Ladies Man 8) .......On The Lure Already 8) ........Totaly Drop Dead Gorgeous 8) :wub: .............& Fearless in the Lions Den :lol: :wub: :wub:

They are all Gorgeous Hannah :wub:

Zephyr said:
What's going on, Hannah! (w00t)   There are not nearly enough toys for those poor little pups to play with, how can you be so CRUEL!!!!! :lol:   :- "
I shall be contacting the RSPCA forthwith! :teehee:   :thumbsup:

LOL I know Beth (w00t) :lol: .........I once counted all of this lots toys (as you do :b ) ........and they had a mere nearly 400 :oops: .........Chris comes into pets at home with me now and spends all of his time saying NO they have enough :eek: .......

naylorwhippets said:
Awww Tink & Fleet :wub:   :wub:   Little & LARGE. (w00t)   They are all lovely Hannah, have they all got homes to go to now.

LOL .......She keeps all the boys in line,small as she is :lol: .......In that photo she's telling Fleet to sit still (w00t) :teehee: ...............as for homes ........we have 3 boys who need a home, but we haven't definatly chosen the 1 we're keeping, so I haven't advertised them yet ......

Esthermax said:
What can i say!................Ladies Man  8) .......On The Lure Already  8) ........Totaly Drop Dead Gorgeous  8)   :wub: .............& Fearless in the Lions Den  :lol:   :wub:   :wub:
They are all Gorgeous Hannah  :wub:

He's all that and more :wub: ...........He really is a lovely boy :huggles: ..........are you sure Gaz dosn't want Rupert instead ?? :teehee:

Good luck in finding them good homes Hannah, :luck: :luck: but at a push I'm sure Cheryl & Gaz could make room for one more. (w00t) (w00t)

Cheryl and Gaz can easily fit in another 3 along with Oddy (w00t) :lol: Rupert :wub: :wub:

Now Behave, we've only just finished the extension (w00t) ............. :shifty: But..

.............They are only gonna be small................... >_< NO NO NO!

Strike Whippets said:
HELP ...... :blink:   :teehee:
Right that's it I'm drunk. I looked at this photo and thought when did Hannah get a Daxie. What have you been doing to poor Jasmine Hannah!

I was chatting to Margaret and Steve about your beautiful babes today. I did mention them to Chase as well but he didn't seem to hear me. :b I dunno absentee fathers. :- "

Strike Whippets said:
Zephyr said:
What's going on, Hannah! (w00t)    There are not nearly enough toys for those poor little pups to play with, how can you be so CRUEL!!!!! :lol:   :- "
I shall be contacting the RSPCA forthwith! :teehee:   :thumbsup:

LOL I know Beth (w00t) :lol: .........I once counted all of this lots toys (as you do :b ) ........and they had a mere nearly 400 :oops: .........Chris comes into pets at home with me now and spends all of his time saying NO they have enough :eek: .......

Gawd Hannah he's been doing that for years. It don't work. Why he don't give up .................... A resilient type of bloke I suppose. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
The puppies are not cute.

[SIZE=14pt]They are unbelievably cute. [/SIZE] :wub: I have never seen a litter of pups before (Star was the last to go and the other are all rescues) and I just could not believe how small and cute they all were. A real credit to Inca & Hannah

Rae said:
The puppies are not cute..

[SIZE=14pt]They are unbelievably cute. [/SIZE] :wub:   I have never seen a litter of pups before (Star was the last to go and the other are all rescues) and I just could not believe how small and cute they all were.    A real credit to Inca & Hannah

:cheers: love ..........All the pup's are just about able to focus again after ALL of the photo's they had to pose for :D ..........as for poor little Blue it sent him mad (w00t) :lol:

Back