AT LEAST TWO RUNS FOR EACH DOG

A BALANCE SHEET SHOWN FOR YOUR APPROVAL

WEIGH IN UP TO 11-00 am

DEAD WEIGHT

ENTRY FEE £3-00p + 50p Lure

ADDED PRIZE MONEY

HAVE A GOOD DAYS SPORT.

REFRESHMENTS By Manton W.R.C,

Can you tell me what area this is please and also are entries taken on the day? Thank you, David Matthews

We'll be there :D

Puppies first race :D :D :D

Manton is in Worksop - I don't know how much of the area you know DM ...

Fleesh said:
We'll be there  :D
Puppies first race  :D   :D   :D

Manton is in Worksop - I don't know how much of the area you know DM ...

I was hoping that it was Manton in Wiltshire, Worksop is a bit too far, thank you anyway

Bet you dont have a set of twins at Manton in Wiltshire, the same as we have up here, or if you do you have our sympathy, Maybe a chance to get rid of um Karen :cheers: :D

Lets hope Sadie or Kim are not serving pie n peas in the kitchen on Sunday for your sake John, or you might not get what you order with comments like that.

I have got rid of one anyway - 11 doors away from me :wacko:

Sorry wont be able to go but give the FAT CONT--ROLLER MY PIE AND PEAS I will send some gravy-----lol

steve

Bet John Meades will be sat looking at his P.C . wondering how many pies he can do!!!poor Janet if he has mushy peas with them ------if the turbo kicks in after---LOL!!!

Janet always remember its behind a SHOOTER---and in front of a SH-TTER---keep safe girl--

hope there is a good turn out for all the non-bend racers and IRG who work so hard to put these different formats on--with added prize money to boot---

steve

any directions from here never been before wanting to go, :cheers:

Take A1 south and continue untill it changes to the A614, Follow signs for WORKSOP, Manton is a continuation of Worksop,

MINERS WELFARE is the race track.

Once you get the whif of the pies your just about there only to find john has eaten them all ----LOL

steve

Hiya Steve, this Manton event will no doubt be a good one for two reasons, the manton club always run a good open meeting and are very good at organizing as you well know, and secondly as you have said, we all get fed very well by them.

Dont worry steve, I shall have my share of pie peas and gravy, and most probably your share as well, wouldn't want them to take it back home unsold would we. :cheers: :luck:

steve you know me i won,t let your share of pie go to waste :cheers:

i,m getting fatter your diet isn,t working lol

By the sounds of this better go order more pies !!!!!!! LOL

Sadie / Kim order john some chips to go with his half dozen pies and put some soda in mushy peas for him hes wasting away to a MOUNTAIN thick gravy so spoon stands upright in it LOL

steve (w00t) (w00t) :huggles: :cheers:

When they dish out the Gravy steve i shall ask for one lump or two, to send up to lancaster for you, you will be able to stir it, you are used to that (w00t) (w00t) :cheers: :luck:

John is this a whippet racing meeting or a pie eating event please put the format ?pork beef ---game--- you will be game i know !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who is going tomorrow we need a little help :b - we have no muzzle or jackets small enough for Connor's Dream - can anyone lend us either or both of the above. Pretty Please :*

(Yes that's right Mr. Boyd it's beg and borrow time again !!!)

Luckily Connor's Legacy can borrow her mother's kit as she and Blaze are unable to race yet.

TIA xXx

:angry: went to manton this morning 2and half hours drive weighed dogs in seen state off track pulled dogs off prog and came home :angry:

gary

Back