The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Guess Its Time To Say

But they look slightly different now! :lol:

2.JPG

Pup is lovely Alison, and what fun you will have (w00t) now how many does that make, is it 4? or are there some others lurking? I have a theory girls, I have three whippets and walking them 2 + 1 is just making me all unbalanced :angry: I am sure that I need to redress this so that I can have 2 each side - what do you think :D I would hate to have a wonky spine in my old age. I think this is a logical scientific argument which OH should understand. :- "

Have fun with Monty and Im sure I'll see you around the shows, im still thinking of my 2nd tattoo!.

K

oh alison thought you had another then (w00t) .

i remember the day you showed him off to us too,his eyes was the first thing that i commented on,hes a handsome devil 8) :huggles: :huggles:

awww monty is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I thought this had been bumped up because youd got another too... :lol:

but Monty is gorgeous...so enjoyed the pictures again.. :wub: :wub: Those eyes...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub:

I was very remiss and didn't welcome Monty the first time around. :b

He's matured into a lovely boy (those eyes :wub: ) and I've enjoyed watching your progress at some of the shows :cheers: Well done Monty.... :thumbsup:

Monty is gorgeous and I loved the story :wub:

Aww how adorable i enjoyed watching that little story.

He is just :wub: :wub:

What a little sweetheart - and a good boy! How did you manage to find a good whippet. (w00t)

Linbin said:
What a little sweetheart - and a good boy! How did you manage to find a good whippet. (w00t)

That's just too funny! If you knew how many time's I've said 'That bloody dog!' over the last 2 years . . . :- "

Just this evening he has stolen a used tissue out of the bin :x and ripped it up on my bed :angry: knocked over a neatly folded pile of clean clothes :rant: nearly knocked poor Devon over just cos he'd been to the vets :( and messed my bed up so he could sleep with his head on my pillow :eek:

Maybe he is just trying to warm it up for me . . . . :huggles: ;)

I thought you had another pup too until I thought there couldn't be two Montys....then I looked at the date (w00t)

Pauline

Back