The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Guess Its Time To Say

Hiya Monty, great to meet you :wub:

Have yet to meet your mum yet :- " but hope to see you both soon :D

:wub: He looks so quiet and thoughtful, its not fair, I want a quiet thoughtfull one :angry: :D

Deb said:
Hiya Monty, great to meet you :wub:
Have yet to meet your mum yet :- "  but hope to see you both soon :D

ah, thanks - you too! :thumbsup:

Karen said:
:wub: He looks so quiet and thoughtful, its not fair, I want a quiet thoughtfull one :angry:   :D
yeah, funny that, he may look quiet and thoughful, that was my first thought when I met him - what a quiet, sensible little boy :huggles:

well, looks and still photos can be VERY deceiving :wacko:

he is a VERY typical puppy!!! he steals, shouts, jumps, chews and generally causes mayhem :devil:

very cute though :wub:

here he is trying to eat one of the beds - I don't really mind that actually cos I love buying dog beds :lol:

22.JPG

doris said:
Zephyr said:
OK so there's a few stripes there as well, but not as many as I thought you'd go for!! :- "  :lol:

I think Cathie was rubbing them off faster than I could paint them on :lol:

(w00t)

He's beautiful, and I am so pleased that you have him, not just for you and your gang, but because I thinkwe're going to be kept amused fo hours with pics and stories :wub:

Dont puppy pictures just steal your heart..... :huggles: :wub: - All your dogs are lovely, and your pictures of them all make a brilliant story. :)) Glad hes settling in so well. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison he is gorgeous :wub: :wub:

I'm glad you didn't change his name :thumbsup:

And it looks as though Genie, Zoe & Devon are pretty taken with him too :teehee: :huggles:

He's so lovely. :wub: :wub: :wub: Lucky you!! Look's like he has fallen on his little puppy feet :thumbsup:

Thanks for tearing yourself away from him to share the piccies - now hurry up and post some more. :D

He is :wub:

He is a dote!!! :wub:

Hope you have a lifetime of waggy tails together!!

EJW said:
And it looks as though Genie, Zoe & Devon are pretty taken with him too :teehee:   :huggles:
nope, they hate him!

Devon just tries to ignore him as much as possible and Genie will have absolutely nothing to do with him :(

Zoe likes him the best, we caught her cleaning his ears and eyes earlier :huggles:

but she don't like him that much cos she kept growling at him when he tried to do it back (w00t)

I'm sure we'll get there in the end :wacko:

:huggles: He's a little cracker :wub:

lucky you :))

Hi Alison- it's Liz here!

I am having to use Jan's computer as my internet connection is down and has been for DAYS!! :rant:

I've been dying to see photos of baby Monty, and he is absolutely SCRUMMY! :wub: :huggles:

I'm sure the others will come to terms with sharing their home with him soon :luck:

Can't wait to see him in the flesh sometime!

Liz and the Monellis

I'm sure you'll get to see him soon :thumbsup:

here he is being a classic whippet - show him a bit of sun and he's there!

just like my old Sunny boy, he used to prefer being in the cold and in the sun than being warm in the shade, I'd often find him in this corner :huggles:

View attachment 37507

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years since Monty came to live with us! (w00t) I couldn't resist bumping this up :lol:

He was such a sweet bundle of fun - and he still is :huggles:

He's still a little bugger too :- " But I wouldn't change a thing, he is a special boy :wub:

moe_at_2.jpg

4.JPG

dosent seem like yesterday really does it !!!!!

cant believe monty would be anything but an angel o:)

Yeah, amazing isn't it!

I've been looking through pics of him with Zoe, they have a real love-hate relationship :wub: :rant: :huggles: :angry:

Sometimes they did this :- "

3.JPG

And often be like this

21.JPG

20.JPG

and still flipping gorgeous... :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Back