GRAHAM PEM said:
rodders said:
markbrick said:
rodders said:
markbrick said:
rodders said:
How do you work that out Mark?
sorry to say karen a little more experiance with lurchers then yourself,mark

A run is a run weather it be racing or working is it not :)

karen with your last comment you have gone down in my estimation how the hell do you work that out and from what experiance,mark

I work that out by a dog has to run to chase a rabbit,and a dog has to run to race.I assume you agree on that point Mark.

YOUR RIGHT THERE KARREN BUT WHEN MARKS LAMPING HES GOT THE EDGE BECAUSE THE POOR LITTLE THINGS ARE BLINDED AND WHEN HE SENDS THE FERRETS DOWN THE HOLE THE POOR LITTLE THINGS ARE SCARED TO DEATH AND THEN THEY RUN INTO A NET OR SUMET

graham you dont know what youre talking about and karen iam lost please explain more and graham 8 am will be fine

I KNOW THAT MARK THATS WHY I THOUGHT YOU COULD EXPLAIN TO ME BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW DONT BE ASHAMED NOBODYS PERFECT SEE YOU AT 8AM GET THE TEA ON

it will be on mate just be here thanks mark

RIGHT MARK JUST SETTING OFF ITS A BLOODY LONG DRIVE FOR ME THO SEE YOU FOR BREAKIE

rodders said:
Right Mark.I'll try and explain what I mean.When a dog runs(can't believe i'm having to explain this to a dog man :lol: )I agree with you on collie crosses having more stamina than a whippet/greyhound,but I believe that a whippet/greyhound recovers(gets its tongue back in its mouth)quicker than a collie/cross.Am I right or am I right :D Karen
Just have Mark

no iam here kgraham and i will be till 8.05 waitin sorry karen you are soooooo wrong,mark

markbrick said:
no iam here kgraham and i will be till 8.05 waitin sorry karen you are soooooo wrong,mark
So if I was to race one of my dogs with yours,after the race you reckon your dog would have its tongue back in its mouth quicker than mine :- "(dog that is :lol: )

rodders said:
markbrick said:
So if I was to race one of my dogs with yours,after the race you reckon your dog would have its tongue back in its mouth quicker than mine :- "(dog that is :lol: )

i dont think that karen i know and since its working season i would meet you half way to prove this

no sayin that graham will tell you tomorrow,are is he another k9er who doesnt turn up

markbrick said:
no sayin that graham will tell you tomorrow,are is he another k9er who doesnt turn up
WHEN THE CHALLENGE HIS ON MARK ILL ALLWAYS TURN UP I PRETTY NIPPY WITH ME NEW TRAINERS U NOW

markbrick said:
rodders said:
markbrick said:

i dont think that karen i know and since its working season i would meet you half way to prove this

Challenges Mark (w00t) not again :lol: I base my theory on owning whippet/greyhounds,don't need to run with you to prove it.I've already seen your dogs run :D

rodders said:
markbrick said:
rodders said:
markbrick said:

Challenges Mark (w00t) not again :lol: I base my theory on owning whippet/greyhounds,don't need to run with you to prove it.I've already seen your dogs run :D

yea and she did good,she wont run the bag no more she slows down when she knows were its finishing she won her 1st heat against 4 gh whippets and sussed it out but shes only a collie x happy new yr karen and george and all the best,hope you got gearge a multi gym for xmas

he don't need a multigym Mark he's got me :lol: You're not gonna take me serious on this are you :- " Come on Billy what do you reckon? :D

rodders said:
he don't need a multigym Mark he's got me :lol: You're not gonna take me serious on this are you :- " Come on Billy what do you reckon? :D
iam taking you serious karen,and your wrong i dont care what billy says i have a little knowledge on this and again youre wrong

Ok.Back home,after a bit of lamping with a w/g,and wait for it.................................a pure greyhound bitch pup,of 14 month's of age.Now the w/g,has not been at little thing's like wabbit's before,but he gave me a few surprises tonight.One being,there aint a whinbush,or hawthorn hedge,that he wont face,and another being that after having quite a few other thing's in his mouth,and exeling at other level's of (LURCHER)work,it seem's he's a real wee all rounder.This was the pup that George would have taken home,when he was here in August.He wont be the 1st w/g,that i would call a bit of an all rounder,cause i had a bitch once,who was hard to beat,at anything.Now the Greyhound bitch pup,who was out tonight,only caught 4 wittle bunnie;s,and to put a pic of them on here,would have the USPCA,at my door in the morning,as she is a sabator.So sorry,no pix.One more thing.The bitch im racing at the moment,(greyhound),has yet to look for a drink,after a race,and alway's look's as if she's never even went round a 500+track.Ive yet to see her blowing heavy.

billyboy45 said:
Ok.Back home,after a bit of lamping with a w/g,and wait for it.................................a pure greyhound bitch pup,of 14 month's of age.Now the w/g,has not been at little thing's like wabbit's before,but he gave me a few surprises tonight.One being,there aint a whinbush,or hawthorn hedge,that he wont face,and another being that after having quite a few other thing's in his mouth,and exeling at other level's of (LURCHER)work,it seem's he's a real wee all rounder.This was the pup that George would have taken home,when he was here in August.He wont be the 1st w/g,that i would call a bit of an all rounder,cause i had a bitch once,who was hard to beat,at anything.Now the Greyhound bitch pup,who was out tonight,only caught 4 wittle bunnie;s,and to put a pic of them on here,would have the USPCA,at my door in the morning,as she is a sabator.So sorry,no pix.One more thing.The bitch im racing at the moment,(greyhound),has yet to look for a drink,after a race,and alway's look's as if she's never even went round a 500+track.Ive yet to see her blowing heavy.
soo, ans karen billy

markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
soo, ans karen billy

Cant understand you're reply Mark.What's in that wine mate.OK,im off to feed my future racexwork stock. Billy.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the average person who lamps their dogs, why on earth would they want to lamp 70 rabbits in one night baffles me.....now, i said average person, meaning persons who have a full time job and lamping, ferreting or any type of hunting with their dogs is a hobby or pastime. I don't need a dog with loads and loads and loads of stamina to run 70 rabbits in one night or day as i'm happy to come home with half a dozen rabbits.

Interestingly enough Mark, i havn't noticed any pictures of any of your older dogs on k9, where are they? as it would be nice to know that your dogs are with you for life especially with all your years of working dogs. I would expect that you have a few old age pensioners in your kennels.

dazgail said:
For the average person who lamps their dogs, why on earth would they want to lamp 70 rabbits in one night baffles me.....now, i said average person, meaning persons who have a full time job and lamping, ferreting or any type of hunting with their dogs is a hobby or pastime. I don't need a dog with loads and loads and loads of stamina to run 70 rabbits in one night or day as i'm happy to come home with half a dozen rabbits.Interestingly enough Mark, i havn't noticed any pictures of any of your older dogs on k9, where are they? as it would be nice to know that your dogs are with you for life especially with all your years of working dogs. I would expect that you have a few old age pensioners in your kennels.

i lost 2 the yr before last,they were both accidents while hunting there was members on here out with me that night and i couldnt of forseen what had happened,my oldest bitch is lady shes 4 now and maybe someone on here might put a photo up of her shes the brindle bitch,but how long my dogs are with me they have a good life better then most i see in the summer months locked in cages and most would run of if they wernt on leads,mark

Back