The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Good Pet Home Waiting

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score
A lovely old gentleman who lives close by to us is looking for a whippet-

He has just lost both his wife and dog so if anyone has one out there please contact us.

He's an active chap and walks a lot so the dog would be well exercised.

Karen

hi-Yes :cheers: Saw that ad. but she looks a bit on the large side-

I think he'll be after something a bit smaller

Thank you

Karen-Coral said:
A lovely old gentleman who lives close by to us is looking for a whippet-He has just lost both his wife and dog so if anyone has one out there please contact us.

He's an active chap and walks a lot so the dog would be well exercised.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Just wondering if there has been any developements with the gentleman looking for a whippet? :))

i have just had another inquiry about whippet as pets

I have had a lady who is looking for two small whippets to re-home preferably bitches

not pups 4-6 and house trained -

so that is three i can find homes for if any one knows or has any

she wants two so they have a bit of company for each other

but only has a small car and two children so unfortunately large ones are not suitable ----

please pm me if you know or have any looking for a new home

steve

It's nice to know of homes wanting and waiting for a whippet :thumbsup:

Im sure some little girl is looking for a nice pet home to live their life's out being pampered :thumbsup: , they( future owners) need to wait a wee while longer than most dog owners :thumbsup: I had loads of people wanting Ricky, whippets seem like Gold up here :- " But the right home found Ricky :thumbsup: in the end :- "

I noticed today that Many Tears Rescue in South Wales has just had two whippets in. No photos yet.

08-11-07 Fox and Franny are two beautiful whippets. Fox is a male just 10 months and Franny is a female 4 years old. Both have lived with children. Franny is very gentle and quiet so would prefer to be either with a quiet gentle dog or as an only dog. Fox is busy happy and up for a game so a more lively home would be fine. Their mum is unable to keep them as she is starting full time work. These are lovely dogs and deserve wonderful homes.

:cheers: Wigglesworth for the info.

Come on please-Lets get this man a bitch before Christmas.. :wub:

There must be one out there suitable.

Karen

Trying my best for you Steve and Karen, been asking around at the local tracks but nowt forth coming.

:cheers:

Thanks for that John-but looks like we are sorted

:thumbsup:

Just like to say a really big thank you to Mr Malcolm Clarke for making one very lonely old mans day for him by giving him a new little friend to keep him company on his long walks and also someone to talk to on those cold winter nights whilst sat in front of the fire----Cilla has just clocked up her first five miles Malcolm and old chap is over the moon with her --thanks again your a gent--- :thumbsup:

steve :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back