The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Good Pet Home Waiting

Karen-Coral said:
Just like to say a really big  thank you to Mr Malcolm Clarke for making one very lonely old mans day for him by giving him a new little friend to keep him company on his long walks and also someone to talk to on those cold winter nights whilst sat in front of the fire----Cilla has just clocked up her first five miles Malcolm and old chap is over the moon with her --thanks again your a gent--- :thumbsup:
steve :cheers:

I will second that, just goes to show that people do care, well done Malcolm and all the best to Cilla and her new owner :cheers: :luck:

Really glad you found a nice little dog for him ...well done Malcolm and good luck to cilia and her new owner

Old chap has been past our house three times since he got his new friend and on the third time i shouted to him you will walk the legs off it take mine instead LOL---i bet she sleeps tonight and i bet its on his bed also --lol steve

cheers Malcolm :thumbsup:

Thought i would use the same thread as my dear wife save on typing ---

just had a chap on the phone local man with a good pet home waiting for a whippet 3-4 years old -----------PET

will take two if any are available -(-for company )--used to have border collies -------

now would like whippets so if any of you are looking for a pet home please pm me many thanks ---

Steve

Still looking :teehee: :teehee: :thumbsup: ---

Thanks Linda will have a look and see :thumbsup:

Steve

Karen-Coral said:
Still looking  :teehee:   :teehee:   :thumbsup: ---

Thanks Linda will have a look and see :thumbsup:

Steve

have you seen Dawn's topic about urgent home needed for 2 whippet litter brothers, may just be right for your man :luck: :luck:

Back