The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

For The Whippet Lover's On Here

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
There is now a great turnout of whippet's over here,and it's great to see thet these little fellow's,and girl's of course,are making a good comeback.Iam an avid admirer of these boy's myself,as i used to show them year's ago,under Kennel club rule's.It was the Whippet that i turned to,all those year's ago,to breed the line that Megan come's from.This line is over 20 year's old,and will hopefully continue for another 20,now that im back in the game. ALANNAH__S_VIDEO__S_005.jpg

And this is class.A bith that i would take home with me.All_ireland_Racing_pic__s_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
And this is class.Abith that i would take home with me.View attachment 45626
Most of the Whippet's on show were to big for Kennel club show's ,which is why it is a good thing,that lurcher show's are now cattering for them in both showing and racing.More power to the wee pocket rocket's,i say.

Great to see such a good turn out of whippets :thumbsup: , I recognise a few of those faces (both human and canine !!! ) :lol: :lol:

I love whippets :thumbsup: nice photos Mr Harper :thumbsup:

good pics billy aye there great wee dogs its them that first got me into the lurcher game still have a whippet he must be about 8 years old now

Great photos Billy, forgot to say that that camera of yours looks the real ticket. :thumbsup: It's hard to beat a whippet coursing a rabbit when it's right on its backside.

billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
That's spelt Harpur,and not Harper.Sorry if this seem;s cheeky,but it mean's a lot to me.

Please accept my full apologies Mr Harpur,when I got to the P I went for a number 2, and this is why I forgot the U :b

You say you used to show pedigree's :thumbsup: could you tell me what your pre-fix was, just out of intrest :thumbsup:

markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
That's spelt Harpur,and not Harper.Sorry if this seem;s cheeky,but it mean's a lot to me.

oh billy dont be hard on the boy hes only 14 :D mark

IF WIT CAME OUT LIKE SHIT, YOU WOULD BE CONSTIPATED BARKBRICK.

ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE NUMPTY.

PS I LOOK AT THAT PHOTO OF YOU WHICH ONLY THE CONY BUT ON HERE EVERY MORNING, AND PISH MY SELF LAUGHING :D HUMPTY NUMPTY

TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

PS I LOOK AT THAT PHOTO OF YOU WHICH ONLY THE CONY BUT ON HERE EVERY MORNING, AND PISH MY SELF LAUGHING :D HUMPTY NUMPTY

yes ive put a few pounds on over the years,but thats with early retirement after making loads of money and working hard but that cant be helped when i was youre age i was playing semi pro league on £30 a game even was lucky enough to get to aus and play with the big boys,one thing about me though is iam no dreamer and ive made it,what about you tomtit

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN THAT PM YOU HAVE JUST SENT ME?

QUOTE..... YOU CAN GET IN THE QUEUE WITH YOUR MATE MIKE PALMER,UN QUOTE..... HE'S NOT A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE, BUT I WISHED HE WAS, COS HE KICKED YOUR ASS AT THAT WHIPPET TRACK DOWN HELSTON :thumbsup:

PS IF ANYONE ASKS YOU TO JUDGE A LURCHER SHOW, PLEASE LET US KNOW.

BECAUSE WE WILL STAY CLEAR, COS A MAN THAT CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM A GREYHOUND AND LURCHER IS A NUMPTY :wacko:

Sorry about that Mr Harpur, as I was saying I love the peds. one our neighbours as got a couple of them. And he's always coming back with a few rabbits in his pocket, one of them is a beautiful brindle one :thumbsup: and its not so long ago that he bred from it but they are not registered with the kennel club, when I asked him why not he replied; "whats the point I've bred them for working.

ps if BARKBRICK put his 2 pence in again I will ignore him, cos I'm a good lad I am

Last edited by a moderator:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

yes ive put a few pounds on over the years,but thats with early retirement after making loads of money and working hard but that cant be helped when i was youre age i was playing semi pro league on £30 a game even was lucky enough to get to aus and play with the big boys,one thing about me though is iam no dreamer and ive made it,what about you tomtit

BIG BOYS, SO YOU PLAYED WITH THE UNDER 16s THEN BIG DEAL.

ME A DREAMER, IS THAT WHY YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS CALL YOU FREDDY........

THINK ABOUT IT, AND NO ASKING THE AUDIENCE, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THE 50/50 AND DON'T PHONE A FRIEND :oops: YOU'VE NOT GOT ANY HAVE YOU

C U LATER SKIPPY

TOMTHUMB said:
Sorry about that Mr Harpur, as I was saying I love the peds. one our neighbours as got a couple of them. And he's always coming back with a few rabbits in his pocket, one of them is a beautiful brindle one :thumbsup: and its not so long ago that he bred from it but they are not registered with the kennel club, when I asked him why not he replied; "whats the point I've bred them for working.
ps if BARKBRICK put his 2 pence in again I will ignore him, cos I'm a good lad I am

Well sometimes I will, sory Mr Harpur

NOW I KNOW WHY RUGBY BALLS ARE SHAPED LIKE THEY ARE, ITS WITH YOU DIVING ON THEM :lol:

have you got any pics of the whippet racing?

Back