The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

For The Whippet Lover's On Here

TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
I love whippets :thumbsup: nice photos Mr Harper :thumbsup:
That's spelt Harpur,and not Harper.Sorry if this seem;s cheeky,but it mean's a lot to me.

Please accept my full apologies Mr Harpur,when I got to the P I went for a number 2, and this is why I forgot the U :b

You say you used to show pedigree's :thumbsup: could you tell me what your pre-fix was, just out of intrest :thumbsup:

Sorry about the spellin thing.Did'nt know you were only 14.But then again,most 14 year old's are a lot better schooled than me.(Nothin to do with that speelin mind)There are 2 way's of spelling my name,HARPUR,and HARPER.2 totaly different family's mate,so we hold very tightly to our own spelling's. As far as the prefix goes,cant remember,as it belonged to an old mate,who has passed on.Ibought all my pup's from him.All i remember is ,there was Shallflete,and Dundaleyo,or summit,in the breedin.Almost 25 years ago mate,sorry.At the time ,my first marrage broke up,and all the doggy stuff was lost as i got nowt from the house.My x wife hated the dog's and even broke 2 of their back's at 12 week's old,for pullin clothe's of the line,and let all my bird's out the flight.So i upped and left.So that was that as far as showing Whippet's went.Memories best forgotten. Billy...

billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
That's spelt Harpur,and not Harper.Sorry if this seem;s cheeky,but it mean's a lot to me.

Please accept my full apologies Mr Harpur,when I got to the P I went for a number 2, and this is why I forgot the U :b

You say you used to show pedigree's :thumbsup: could you tell me what your pre-fix was, just out of intrest :thumbsup:

Sorry about the spellin thing.Did'nt know you were only 14.But then again,most 14 year old's are a lot better schooled than me.(Nothin to do with that speelin mind)There are 2 way's of spelling my name,HARPUR,and HARPER.2 totaly different family's mate,so we hold very tightly to our own spelling's. As far as the prefix goes,cant remember,as it belonged to an old mate,who has passed on.Ibought all my pup's from him.All i remember is ,there was Shallflete,and Dundaleyo,or summit,in the breedin.Almost 25 years ago mate,sorry.At the time ,my first marrage broke up,and all the doggy stuff was lost as i got nowt from the house.My x wife hated the dog's and even broke 2 of their back's at 12 week's old,for pullin clothe's of the line,and let all my bird's out the flight.So i upped and left.So that was that as far as showing Whippet's went.Memories best forgotten. Billy...

-_- as usual

billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

Looks like you left in a hurry then Billy :sweating: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back