Not open for further replies.
k4tie-d said:
hely said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]There are always plenty of people on it in the evening...after 7.30 or so until well after midnight :- " [/SIZE]

i see lol so the k9ers dont sleep -_-

[SIZE=21pt]blimey clair you stay up late [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]Only when there's someone worth talking too :huggles: where as some people are addicted :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]you must ,mean hely then clair[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]can someone tell me if ann comes back in[/SIZE] :sweating:

:eek: :eek:

can you not just all admit that your all as bad as each other :- " (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]We're not![/SIZE]

k4tie-d said:
hely said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]There are always plenty of people on it in the evening...after 7.30 or so until well after midnight :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Only when there's someone worth talking too :huggles: where as some people are addicted :- " [/SIZE]

can you not just all admit that your all as bad as each other :- " (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]me?[/SIZE] :eek: [SIZE=21pt]im the only sane one on here[/SIZE] (w00t)

meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:

lol clair thats where you should have said well im not bad, not were not cause that puts you all in the same group so if ones bad your all bad :- " :- " (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]i am the only sane one here, the others are all bonkers :- " [/SIZE]

k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:

lol clair thats where you should have said well im not bad, not were not cause that puts you all in the same group so if ones bad your all bad :- " :- " (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]I'm happy to be grouped together with Trac and Hely and Ann any time :D [/SIZE]

Wow trac, i best no tell the rest of them what pm you just sent me, bad for your rep :b :b :huggles:

meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:

[SIZE=21pt]I'm happy to be grouped together with Trac and Hely and Ann any time :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: me to clair[/SIZE]

hely said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:

[SIZE=21pt] :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: me to clair[/SIZE]

so like i said your all just as bad as each other :D :D :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]we are that and wouldnt have it any other way[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]we all just adore each other :huggles: [/SIZE]

memyselfandi said:
Wow trac, i best no tell the rest of them what pm you just sent me, bad for your rep :b   :b :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt] no they will all want one[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]aawwwwwwww sloopy smoochy kisses and hugs (w00t) [/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=30pt]TROLLOPS[/SIZE]

emot15.gif
:- "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back