The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]sarah is ok had a text off her :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

hope everyone is well :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]Good to hear Hely :huggles: [/SIZE]

Its way to quiet on here, everyone seems busy.

I'm glad your Mum is starting to turn a corner Hely - hope she really improves quickly now - how are you doing?

[SIZE=21pt]hello me dear :huggles: [/SIZE]

im fine ta, meant to be doing housework, but cant seem to get going today :wacko:

how are you??? are you at work :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]are you ok though? or are you bunking off?[/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]are you ok though? or are you bunking off?[/SIZE]
:eek: :eek: :p :p

[SIZE=14pt]No not bunking - some undefined illness - painful chest/stomach - bloody hurts but no idea why yet...had blood tests ... will get results in a fortnight if I'm lucky!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]awwww clair, im sorry i didnt realise :( [/SIZE]

take it easy love...........hope you feel better soon :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry to hear your poorly Clair :huggles: [/SIZE]

I have the week of work as well but im looking after Sada.

Glad Sarah's ok Hely, i suddenly realised she wasn't about :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]hope sada is doing ok Ann........but with you as her mum, im sure she will be just fine :huggles: [/SIZE]

6850iz1.gif

[SIZE=21pt]hello everyone im so glad your mum is starting to get better hely :huggles: [/SIZE]

sorry to hear your not well clair get better soon hunny :huggles:

ann i hope sada is ok after her op :huggles:

trac what can i say im hiding :oops: :oops:

im skiving tonight cant be arsed to go back to work i seem to have a terrible headache :- "

affieluver said:
[SIZE=21pt]hello everyone im so glad your mum is starting to get better hely :huggles: [/SIZE]sorry to hear your not well clair get better soon hunny  :huggles:

trac what can i say im hiding :oops:   :oops:

im skiving tonight cant be arsed to go back to work i seem to have a terrible headache :- "

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

ahhh that old chestnut :- "

how the devil are you me old mucker :huggles:

hely said:
affieluver said:
[SIZE=21pt]hello everyone im so glad your mum is starting to get better hely :huggles: [/SIZE]sorry to hear your not well clair get better soon hunny  :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]im ok (w00t) just been flat out got to get ready for my trip to radcliffe next week if i can get in tracs good books again :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Hello Kelly - how are you really? Don't blame you for taking a night off - does one good!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

I wish Sarah would get her Ass back on here! :oops:

[SIZE=14pt]im ok clair honest just couldnt be arsed to go in tonight so if theres anybody on here from there ive just dropped myself in it :oops: [/SIZE]

trac is quiet :( im in trouble :- "

affieluver said:
hely said:
affieluver said:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]im ok (w00t) just been flat out got to get ready for my trip to radcliffe next week if i can get in tracs good books again :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]well start trying then lady[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
affieluver said:
hely said:
affieluver said:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]well start trying then lady[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt] :eek: im working on it :- " [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back