The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
affieluver said:
[SIZE=14pt]im ok clair honest just couldnt be arsed to go in tonight so if theres anybody on here from there ive just dropped myself in it  :oops: [/SIZE]
trac is quiet  :( im in trouble :- "

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]unlike some i could name...hely,clair and kelly i have been very busy today[/SIZE] :p

trac said:
affieluver said:
[SIZE=14pt]im ok clair honest just couldnt be arsed to go in tonight so if theres anybody on here from there ive just dropped myself in it  :oops: [/SIZE]

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]unlike some i could name...hely,clair and kelly i have been very busy today[/SIZE] :p

[SIZE=21pt]what..............watching telly :- " .............you must be wacked out trac :oops: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]which one of you lot are coming over her to walk my dogs then? They be going a bit potty now - haven't had a walk since Sunday :oops: [/SIZE]

meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]which one of you lot are coming over her to walk my dogs then?  They be going a bit potty now - haven't had a walk since Sunday :oops: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]im on my way clair them two are lazy trollops [/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
affieluver said:

[SIZE=21pt]i will have you know i worked this morning :p [/SIZE]

trac for you...................................
flowers.gif

:sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

affieluver said:
flowers.gif

:sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]Awww kelly of course your in my good books[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]Aww Thanks guys :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

They are all sat by the door leads on and ready to go :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]if i lived nearer to any of you, i would be on your doorstep all the time........... :huggles: [/SIZE]

in fact you would prob get fed up with seeing my ugly mug peeping through your window telling you to get the kettle on :- "

[SIZE=21pt]Oh I wish you were on my doorstep hely[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles: :D :D

meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]Aww Thanks guys :thumbsup: [/SIZE]
They are all sat by the door leads on and ready to go :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]well come on then what you waiting for i know how hard it is to prise yourself off k9 but come on clair we are waiting :- " [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]if i lived nearer to any of you, i would be on your doorstep all the time........... :huggles: [/SIZE]

in fact you would prob get fed up with seeing my ugly mug peeping through your window telling you to get the kettle on :- "

[SIZE=14pt]i wouldnt get fed up seeing any of you peering through my window but as for putting the kettle on ............you can do it yourself (w00t) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]i wish we all lived nearer ,i would never get tired of you hely[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

affieluver said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]i wouldnt get fed up seeing any of you peering through my window but as for putting the kettle on ............you can do it yourself (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]prob for the best, i like my coffee made a certain way :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]lazy trollop[/SIZE]

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]i wish we all lived nearer ,i would never get tired of you hely[/SIZE] :huggles:   :huggles:
:*

affieluver said:
hely said:

[SIZE=21pt]oh yes i forgot kelly burns water[/SIZE] :- " :sweating:

affieluver said:
trac said:
affieluver said:
flowers.gif

:sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]Awww kelly of course your in my good books[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]thats ok then :sweating: but i have just read your profile .............wench :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]She is a wench isn't she Kel :lol: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back