The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday :D

Bit of a struggle getting up this morning...no idea why... :b

Well I wasn't up until 10.15am, and I could still do with another snooze. Up early tomorrow for racing at Andover - the first open of the season, but the excitement will wake me up. I'm going to meet the lovely Star tomorrow, as Sonia is coming too :D

she is such a time waster for me too....can spend 30 minutes grooming her..she loves it..every time i stopped and walked away she was right there again wanting more!! What a gorgeous day here...waiting for the kids to come home and will go out with the dogs!!! I will need a Hants and Dorset bus to get everyone around at this rate :teehee:

she is such a time waster for me too....can spend 30 minutes grooming her..she loves it..every time i stopped and walked away she was right there again wanting more!! What a gorgeous day here...waiting for the kids to come home and will go out with the dogs!!! I will need a Hants and Dorset bus to get everyone around at this rate :teehee:

I do wonder how you will transport your household around Sarah :lol:

Evening Everybody...hope you've all enjoyed the sunshine today, was a little drafty here :lol:

Have a lovely evening!

Blues friends went home today :( She does love her Greyhound

020.jpg

Good evening one and all ,it has been a lovely day ,a bit like yours clair ,quite windy here. ive had fun playing with my new toy :-

i brought a potatoe ricer ,and i have had the best ever mashed potatoes ,so soft and creamy no lumps ,i do recommend it

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening one and all ,it has been a lovely day ,a bit like yours clair ,quite windy here. ive had fun playing with my new toy :- i brought a potatoe ricer ,and i have had the best ever mashed potatoes ,so soft and creamy no lumps ,i do recommend it
Never used one of them...does it peel them too, cos thats what annoys me :lol:

My mash doesn't have lumps anyway...ricer or no!

Hello Everyone hope your all ok. :)) I think its been freezing and quite windy here today :rant:

Good evening one and all ,it has been a lovely day ,a bit like yours clair ,quite windy here. ive had fun playing with my new toy :- i brought a potatoe ricer ,and i have had the best ever mashed potatoes ,so soft and creamy no lumps ,i do recommend it

it wouldnt dare clair or is it smash :- :sweating:

hello christine :D

it wouldnt dare clair or is it smash :- :sweating:

hello christine :D
Smash??????? :x No, I only cook real food when I bother at all ;)

right ladies catch up with you later ,my hubby is taking me out for an hour or so

have a lovely evening and clair chat to you later :D

right ladies catch up with you later ,my hubby is taking me out for an hour or so have a lovely evening and clair chat to you later :D
...have a lovely evening with your lovely husband..lovely lovely lovely :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back