The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elliemay X Colt

hi :)) i have pm ed frankie bout a pup but been in contact with john about 1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lovely pups, Can't believe the two parti's! Really like the light brindle. :thumbsup:

cracking pups :thumbsup: :luck: these pups should be fast. ;)

:thumbsup: what a lovely litter good luck to whoever gets a pup and who would believe litter sisters having pups on same day wow (w00t)

good luck frankie and nicola with this litter... there smashin looking n took some of the markings off there granny...all the best of luck from tyrone :luck:

Firstly thanks to everyone who has left a comment, however its with sadness :( that I tell you the Wee Pup born a day after the others has died. She was the smallest out of the litter. We fed her from a bottle and tried to keep her warm but she gave up. We are devestated to say the least. The rest of the pups are nice and fat and I would say each one is aleady over a pound in weight. Frankie will be weighing them tomorrow. :thumbsup:

So sorry to hear the news. Have been following the unfolding events. I'm sure the rest will thrive.

Diane

sorry 2 hear of the little 1 :( the others should do g8 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Firstly thanks to everyone who has left a comment, however its with sadness :( that I tell you the Wee Pup born a day after the others has died. She was the smallest out of the litter. We fed her from a bottle and tried to keep her warm but she gave up. We are devestated to say the least. The rest of the pups are nice and fat and I would say each one is aleady over a pound in weight. Frankie will be weighing them tomorrow. :thumbsup:
So sorry to hear this Nick :( you and Frankie must be gutted, :( R.I.P little girl, glad the rest are doing so well. ;) di

pups a week old to day so I have weighed them:

2 Bitches: Both 1lb 4oz

5 Dogs: 2 at 1lb 5oz, 1lb 6oz, 1lb 7oz and 1lb 8oz

Some good weights there Frankie, ;) it will be interesting to see what weight they all end up at when fully grown. :thumbsup: di

hows the pups doing ? its been a while since the pics i bet they have shot away :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

josh :thumbsup:

I will put more pics up tomorrow, my computer is acting up and it takes ages but I will get some up tomorrow, you wont believe the size of them! They are 2 weeks tomorrow :thumbsup: they are up and walking already and the eyes are open!!!!

sounds good 2 me :thumbsup: looking forward 2 seeing them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

josh

I will put more pics up tomorrow, my computer is acting up and it takes ages but I will get some up tomorrow, you wont believe the size of them! They are 2 weeks tomorrow :thumbsup: they are up and walking already and the eyes are open!!!!
Can't wait Nick, ;) the next thing you know they will be leaving you for their new homes :thumbsup: di

Here are a few more pics of the pups they are now 2 weeks old and weigh from 1lb 11oz TO 2lb 6oz and I think my scales are weighing a bit light, ill have to get some new ones, but anyway here goes:

P1010420.jpg

P1010418.jpg

P1010416.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010413.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010408.jpg

God their all gorgeous, :lol: but i still like the one your keeping and John's is so sweet too, :wub: any one lucky enough to be getting a pup out of this litter is made for life and i hope they get as much enjoyment out of their pup as i do from my Leia out of Miss Tori. :thumbsup: di

Next time Nick can we have one of mum too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back