The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elliemay X Colt

Congratulations Ellymay and Colt :wub: - 7 huge pups, 5 dogs and 2 bitches :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cant wait to see the photos :teehee:

EllieMay is doing really well, she gave birth to 5 Dogs 2 Bitches all healthy big pups. I will but up pictures later when I catch my breath LOL :thumbsup:

EllieMay is doing really well, she gave birth to 5 Dogs 2 Bitches all healthy big pups. I will but up pictures later when I catch my breath LOL :thumbsup:
Congratulations Frankie,best of :luck: with them.Mikes bitch Ellie has just started giving birth,the 1st one is on it's way :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know Frankie & Nichola :thumbsup: a BIG well done to EllieMay :thumbsup:

I had a hospital appointment today and upon our return we discovered EllieMay had another bitch pup but sadly it had been stillborn :( . Then the impossible happened! She had another Bitch, still alive breathing and very much like the others. Its a miracle. She started givin birth at 5.30 yesterday! So 5 dogs 3 bitches. EllieMay is doing great however; we are bringing her to the vet to have her checked out. Piccies later im going to take them shortly :thumbsup:

I had a hospital appointment today and upon our return we discovered EllieMay had another bitch pup but sadly it had been stillborn :( . Then the impossible happened! She had another Bitch, still alive breathing and very much like the others. Its a miracle. She started givin birth at 5.30 yesterday! So 5 dogs 3 bitches. EllieMay is doing great however; we are bringing her to the vet to have her checked out. Piccies later im going to take them shortly :thumbsup:
:eek: Sorry to here about the one that died :( but another bitch after that, you must be well chuffed. :lol: the luck of the Irish :luck: :thumbsup: di

i love puppies :)

seen the pics on facebook looking cute as!!! :thumbsup:

The pups are beautiful, :wub: can't believe the colours, even black/white, i hope Ellie May's OK. :thumbsup: di

Some pictures of the new arrivals:

P1010305.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010310.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010318.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P1010327.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010332.jpg

Clever Ellie May, (w00t) their lovely, i think i like the chocolate brown one or may be the white/black one, :lol: just don't know they all look so cute. :wub: which one was the last bitch born Nick??? :thumbsup: di

Clever Ellie May, (w00t) their lovely, i think i like the chocolate brown one or may be the white/black one, :lol: just don't know they all look so cute. :wub: which one was the last bitch born Nick??? :thumbsup: di
Shes the one after the all white dog. The chocolate brown one is mine I really want her hopefully my husband LISTENS Di LOL!

all the best with these pups they are stunning. :thumbsup:

What a coincidence.. litter sisters both having their first litters on the same day!! Hope you have as much fun racing yours in the future as I hope to have with mine! Best of luck with them :thumbsup:

Shes the one after the all white dog. The chocolate brown one is mine I really want her hopefully my husband LISTENS Di LOL!
Just tell him Nick your keeping the chocolate brown one :- or you'll with hold all the bedroom activity :lol: for EVER. (w00t) di

P1010310.jpg

love this one!! looks like butterfly wings on the back :wub: good luck with them all :thumbsup:

Congratulations on a lovely litter... :wub: Gorgeous

Love Johns little baby... :thumbsup:

P1010310.jpg

love this one!! looks like butterfly wings on the back :wub: good luck with them all :thumbsup:

With wings like that, he's got to be a flyer. :lol: here's wishing John and all concerned, good luck in the coming years with these little angels. :thumbsup: di

Thanks for all your kind comments everyone. We are delighted to say the least. All pups and mother are doing great :thumbsup:

Back