The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Electra's News

Hi all, many thanks for the nice comments on the last lot of photos. Can I say that while they may look sweet - even the vet would come on an vouch for the fact that they are HEATHENS. Despite never having been away from home they OWNED the vet surgery today, nobody was safe, if we couldn't drag the towels (in case of accidents) around the floor, then Perrin the vet was in danger of having her jeans pulled down, everybody did trips out the back to visit the other vets/nurses and get lots of kisses and cuddles (as much as you can cuddle them) and all nine stood nicely on the table and we only had one or two whimpers when the chips were done, otherwise all very stoic (not like the Ridgeback pups who you'd swear were being killed when getting chips and vax!!!!!!!)

Update from today's visit to the vet, everyone passed their various checks with flying colours - including the boys who were pleased to present 4 little knicky knackers to the world :thumbsup: . On this note given it is Electra's last litter we are pleased to say that she has had 4 litters - 13 sons (7 in one litter) AND 26 testicles :cheers: .

Apart from vaccinations and microchips we also did the DNA swabs, I am very excited now to find out who is dad of whom (I think we do have two sires). I am pleased to say that the 3 adults were done and results back in a week (DNA profiles). I have put a note in with this lot to say that because of Christmas next week, if they happen to get results through by Wednesday could they please phone me. So fingers crossed.

Stand up photos by the weekend - the 13 yo photographer has been booked!!!!!!

Lisa (and Electra who also passed her vet checks with flying colours, and told the Staffy in the waiting room EXACTLY what she thought as she left :angry: )

They are certainly precious! My favorite age as well. So cute!

Good luck with your DNA.

Finally I got the 13 yo to do pics, but he wanted to go somewhere so was less than honest when Mum said "is that ok" - so here are 6.5 weeks, another session is booked tomorrow with better background etc.

Isilwane Dont Care Wot U Think

Back