The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Electra's News

So there we are - also had head shots but figured that was a bit much - they are on Snapfish though.

Show names are only what we'd like - DNA is pending but hope to have it through this week. They have been spending a lot of time outside (except during the thunderstorms that hit on Saturday) and have the young ridgebacks completely bluffed with regards who are the bosses in the yard. :teehee:

Lisa

Hey Lisa looking good, Kylie and Avril at the minute just, a very nice even litter and don't they love there yogurt.

What a beautiful litter!!! hard to choose at this stage!! But I like Cher

also I think you need to change Fall Out Boy name to Fat Boy Slim (w00t)

Look forward to more pic's!!!

Happy New Year to everyone from Electra and the Heathen Horde at Isilwane.

Took 7.5 weeks shots today, will only post show side pics but for those interested in other shots (off show and heads) including some candids taken during play time today you can go to http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al...016/t_=32245016 for a look. I think you might have to cut and paste the link.

Oh and Lee-Ann - I have a Ridgeback boy who is Isilwane Fat Boy Slim so it's already taken :teehee: I'm trying to come up with names for two boys but the members of Fall Out Boy have pretty ordinary names, and most people will probably change the call names anyway (even though I'd love that they didn't). We're having issues with Avril's name as someone else suggested Isilwane Nothin Sweet About Me - Cilmi (pron: Chilmi) - and I must admit I do like it.

Griff although they're not up to your stack shots at 3 weeks - todays yoghurt had liver treats added, deleted a heap of shots with Ridgebacks and older Whippets trying to get their share :wacko:

Isilwane Dont Care Wot U Think

EDN_7.5_weeks_002.jpg

Isilwane Fall Out Boy (w00t)

Hey 300k allowed now - who needs Snapfish

EDN_7.5_weeks_012.jpg

EDN_7.5_weeks_014.jpg

Little fat porkers Lisa, love there shape and they are looking good.

And just some candids with a couple especially for Griff :teehee:

The girls would be very miffed to hear that they are considered fat little porkers!!!! They try and run their plump brother ragged but he just throws his weight around :-

EDN_7.5_weeks_079.jpg

EDN_7.5_weeks_091.jpg

EDN_7.5_weeks_103.jpg

EDN_7.5_weeks_104.jpg

Aw Delilah is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kylie is pretty cute too, they are healthy round looking babies :thumbsup:

Back