The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Electra's News

They are beautiful, congratulations on getting them to sleep :D

Cristina

Mychaka said:
They are beautiful, congratulations on getting them to sleep  :D
Cristina

Well done, Lisa & Electra, they look smashing pups. I can see evidence of both sires in there too but I think there are more from Nugget than Diego. Looking forward to seeing more pics as they grow.

Big hug for that star girl.

Gail.

love the pics! :wub: :wub: :wub:

they look a handful for poor electra but absolutly gorgeous! :wub:

Isn't four weeks a great age? I reckon they are so cute at this point - just starting to look like real whippets but still roly-poly and pudgy.

Am loving the white one... and the fawns, and the brindle with the straight line of arrows down the back - just like they do to decorate the top of the coffee :lol:

Congratulations - they are absolutely gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: Wonderful piccies too :thumbsup: Electra looks superb - love her name too x

Last edited by a moderator:
Black masked fawn parti :wub: :wub:

Electra's a cleaver girl !!!

GotWhippet? said:
which one is mine?  :teehee:
Oh, Electra, what a star you are! They are just beautiful puppies. She looks a bit fed up with them though, doesn't she?

Chin up, old dear, they'll soon be off your paws.

Gail.

Belated CONGRATULATIONS Lisa on Electra's litter, I have just had some me time to read the thread. Electra has produced some beauties as usual she is a real star, you won't be bored with the assortment of colours and I guess wicked personalities to match, simply :wub:

Back