The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dylan

Millie

Registered
Reaction score
Sadly I'm looking for a pet home for Dylan, he's lovely in every way apart from an over shot mouth, where it's come from we can't work out. :(

So if any one hears of anyone looking for a cheeky blue brindle older pup, please tell them about Dylan. :wub:

Here is a recent pic.

He's very gorgeous :wub: I hope he finds a new home soon !! I wish we could take this young handsome...

:luck:

Dylan is lovely :wub: I'm sure he will be snapped up quickly by some lucky family!

:) Have been contacted by the Masons re. Dylan - have told them I'm looking to re-home or buy a Whippet - would like to do this a.s.a.p, the house is very lonely without any "friends" in it. Can you let me have a few more details re. Dylan if poss.? Was looking at an older female on site earlier today but really want to have a dog in our lives for as long as poss. and Dylan may be the one. We have owned a dog previously but want one a little less demanding than our lovely old

Weimaraner was. Thanks for any help.

Hi Gill

I have sent you an email :thumbsup:

Wendy.

:D Millie, received email and pics. Will be in touch today and again later when I've spoken to my husband about coming to meet Dylan. What a very sweet and handsome boy he is. Be back ina min. when the first few jobs of the day are sorted. Many thanks for the quick response.

Oooo this sounds promising - Very Good Luck :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Oh Millie,

Sad to hear that you have to rehome Dylan, but excited that he may have found a lovely home.

He is gorgeous :wub:

Good Luck

I hope it works out for Dylan, he is such a lovely boy :wub: :luck:

Gill you sound the perfect home for Dylan, I have everything crossed that your husband agrees. :thumbsup:

Couple of new pics ................ quess who's got a new camera :thumbsup:

Couple of new pics ................ quess who's got a new camera :thumbsup:

oh what a shame wendy he is so lovely . fingers crossed he will find a good home with gillymutt :luck: .im so glad youve got your new camera :thumbsup:

Dylan is a real smasher and I hope you are able to find him that special home very soon.

What a lovely lad! :wub: :wub: Fingers crossed he gets that home with gillymutt. :luck: :luck:

Back