The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Don Syson Attacked By A Pitbull

Try begging a pie john

i will shame don into giving you a couple if i find out what day Ruth bakes no meat though -----just the crust---

steve

Whilst on about snap Steve, you ought to try if you have chance, Di Bellwoods cooking, it is superb steve, how bruce stays so thin is beyond me, maybe he aint a pig like me, :blink: but if you do get chance, go for it mate. :cheers: :luck:

Sorry to hear about Don. Some dog owners are a real pain in the er...bum. Some idiot in my street has got TWO Dogue De Bordeaux's. Rory and Reed were recently attacked by one of them in a local street, whilst it had left the local park with the owner nowhere to be seen. Luckily, although they were on the lead they managed to skip out of the way. Didn't do me any good though. The incident was reported to the police, and eventually I made a statement. I understand the owner has been cautioned....

Some dog owners make it so hard for the rest of us...

Kind Regards,

And best wishes...

Paul

GET WELL DON I HOPE THE POICLE GET IN TOUCH WITH THE PITBULLS OWNER :rant: :rant: HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON DON :angry: :angry: BUT ATLEAST DONS GOING TO BE OK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: SO LETS SAY PHEW :sweating:

THANK GOD YOUR DOGS OKAY HOPE THE HAND AND HEAD GETS BETTER SOON AND IM HOPING TO SEE YOU ON THE TRACK AGAIN SOON IM TO BUSY THINKING ABOUT YOU NOW SO GET WELL SOON BLESS YOU THE PITBULL SHOULD BE PUT DOWN AND THE OWNER SHOULD BE LOCKED UP :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: POOR THING I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU THANK GOODNESS YOUR OK

THANK GOODNESS YOU DIDNT GET KILLED PLEASE REPLY BACK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOUR ALRIGHT :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVER :cheers: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE REPLIES YOUNGEST DAUGHTER HAS BEEN LET LOOSE ON THE COMPUTER

Back