The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dillon

jade said:
(w00t) WEIGHT DILLON TONIGHT AND HE NOW WEIGHS 11LB 4 OZ HE IS ONE FOR THE 32LB GROUP HE 9 WEEKS FRIDAY (w00t)
:blink: (w00t) :blink: (w00t) :blink: Am off to weigh Olive :- "

Well little Olive is now 6LB 4OZ - so near enough 1/2 the size of your big bundle (w00t)

More piccies please of your big bundle Dillon :- " :lol:

:)) iwill try to get some pictures today i might need a wide lens (w00t)

here we go then, the next installment of dillon pics :thumbsup: :wub:

:thumbsup:

you can snap as many pictures as you like.........but i wont stand up :oops:

Last edited:
Dillon looks :wub: Look at the length of that nose now :- "

We have just said, he's jet black :wub: Can't wait to give him lots of :huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) what about the size of them paws but he is my baby he so good diana a credit to you and dave looking forward to seeing you all at indi for lots of hugs

what a cute (not so) little boy :wub:

he's beautifull :wub:

peppermint lady said:
are you looking at me? :- "

Yes Dillon, grandad Fuller is looking at you :D you are very handsom, and I cant wait to see you again soon, lots of love grandad WCRCH VC Fuller Spirit :thumbsup:

dillon cant wait to see grandad again showing him how its done it was a good weekend at the champs with 3 of his grandparents winning there group wcrch vc fuller spirit and wcrch vc deadly nightshade and vc texas tea :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Dillon is just sooo gorgeous Jane - he's so like my Olive just much bigger (w00t) How much does he weigh now? Olive is 7lb 2oz today :* Lovely piccies of him :huggles:

Barry has just weighed Hamish, 11 lb 3oz (w00t)

He's been running around all night, with his new friend Hector :lol: And he's now flat out -_- :wub:

Back