The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dillon

(w00t) just weight dillon he now 13lb bless him

He's lovely Jane :thumbsup: I couldn't believe the size of him when I saw him on Sunday :wub: I think he's feet are bigger than Edee's already :wub:

i think your right he not going be baby love weight group well might be that size in a month or so (w00t)

they way that little porker :wub: is going you could start racing him after the next weight gain :- " and let him have ago in every weight group on the way up to the 32lb group :lol: :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
they way that little porker :wub:   is going you could start racing him after the next weight  gain :- "  and let him have ago in every weight group on the way up to the 32lb group :lol:   :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :huggles: :lol: :lol:

(w00t) weigh dillon last nite hes now 14lb 3 oz

some more pics of dillon at racing today :thumbsup: :wub:

look uncle rolo just watch for the bunny (w00t) :thumbsup:

Oh he's sooo like Olive - just much bigger (w00t) :wub: :wub: Lovely piccies

just keep a look out uncle rolo......... :ph34r: .....and your see the bunny :lol:

"somebody get this kid off me" :oops: :lol: :- " "im sure she is following me"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can't believe how much he has changed :wub: his snout has gotten longer lol :wub: and he's going with Elisha whether he wants to or not lol :wacko: :lol:

"thats it mum........can i go home now? i need my -_- -_- to help me get big and strong" :- " :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
thank you elisha for being such a good girl helping with dillon allday

Wow Dillon looks great, what a gorgeous man he is :wub:

I thought that his snout had got a lot longer :lol: He's looking more like a whippet now :D Can't wait to see him at the Indi :huggles:

Back