The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dennis's Dog Diary

p.s I think my mum and Misty's mum had a little chat about making us have a bath today!! :p

February 20th: Unless mum throws a treat across the field, I'm not moving! or unless the stick was covered in cheese.....
he's so funny! its the best time of the day; when Dennis's Dog Diary pops up i get so excited! :)

February 21st: Don't you just love a good butt scratch? I do! So I do it to everyone that enters the house :) turns out the best butt scratcher is my grandad who does it for ages!
Here I am annoying mum!
IMG_4427.JPG

Aw thanks @JudyN - I did think after posting this that it does look like I'm using Den's bum as a cushion to show it off! :p

Your engagement ring is stunning, Congrats! (I'm maybe a little late.) And its my favourite time of the day when Dennis' Diary pops up, he loves a good bum scratch doesn't he! Olive loves one too! :) also she loves it when i scratch her ears :)

Jimmy sometimes walks backwards into us when we're sat on the floor. If you rub the right side of his bum by the top of his back leg, he'll push to the right. If you rub the left, he'll push to the left. If you do the middle above his tail, he'll push backwards. It's hilarious, almost like having a remote control dog :D After that, he'll bury his head in the floor and make a funny whining sound, indicating he wants a bit of rough and tumble (I love it!).

Febuary 24th: I’m on holiday. Yay! We are spending a long weekend in a big farm house. We were joined by the farm dog - who happens to be a black lab to. Mum did say he needs to lose a good few pounds though!
9E6E038D-9816-4ECD-B08A-32203E45D460.jpeg

Febuary 24th: I’m on holiday. Yay! We are spending a long weekend in a big farm house. We were joined by the farm dog - who happens to be a black lab to. Mum did say he needs to lose a good few pounds though!
View attachment 111974515
enjoy your holiday @Josie and co! Dennis you will love it, Cornwall is great. And the weather makes your face look amazing your a puppy again Dennis! :) :p

Bet you had a great day today - we were out and about (will post about that later) and it was really warm and pleasant in the sun.

Thanks all! :)

We went to widemouth Bay today on your recommendation @arealhuman and it was cold but beautiful with the sun shining!

Look forward to hearing about jimmys adventures

Febuary 25th: I had so much fun today at the beach! Although I was naughty and didn’t listen to Mum when she told me not to go swimming to far in the sea (because I’m prone to limber tail) I just couldn’t help myself.

P.s it was very windy!

C0AFA768-F18A-4866-907F-7F8165AAA1F1.jpeg

@Josie i presume your holiday was/is good! did Dennis like it? :p Dennis you should listen to your mum! his face and ears :p

February 26th: Home time today - boo. One of my favourite things on my holiday was getting to have ice-cream! I even tried to pinch some of my grannies but she said I couldn't have any because it was rum and raison :(

IMG_4746.JPG

Back