The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dennis's Dog Diary

February 10th: Yo bro, you’re totally photobombing my picture!
046D6D61-FF6D-48D0-83F5-89D786DD2C7F.jpeg

Febuary 11th: whilst mum was in the room that has magical hot running water (I think the humans call it a bathroom) I decided that I fancied a nap on their bed. Mum wasn’t happy when she came out and found me because she said I got on without my special blanket and without asking first. She let me stay on there though because I showed her my big brown eyes and that always works.
It doesn’t work when I do it to dad though....
FF7071D6-89DC-4C6C-A4BF-329694344498.jpeg

Febuary 11th: whilst mum was in the room that has magical hot running water (I think the humans call it a bathroom) I decided that I fancied a nap on their bed. Mum wasn’t happy when she came out and found me because she said I got on without my special blanket and without asking first. She let me stay on there though because I showed her my big brown eyes and that always works.
It doesn’t work when I do it to dad though....
View attachment 111974145
lovely! :)

Harri says be careful if you hang around that bathroom place. He finds himself being showered more often than he'd like!

Ah Harri you’re missing out! I love having a nice warm power shower and then I feel all silly when Mum dries me with a towel and then she laughs alot ;)

February 11th continued: I think there must have been something in the air because I've been feeling really naughty all day. (As well as taking a nap on my humans bed) I decided to take a cheeky lick of their evening snack of cheese when I thought they weren't looking (but they were) and I got told off by my Dad. They also didn't seem to appreciate me squeaking and throwing my gingerbread toy around when they were watching a film.....
IMG_4409.JPG

Febuary 14th: Mum saved some pots for me to clean but I didn’t like to wait for her to finish her own dinner before I could have them. So, I waited like this until I annoyed her so much she got up and gave them to me. Win!
E9C7595D-2323-45DD-A805-0734266F0EE2.jpeg

February 18th: After my nice walk with mum and dad this morning mum decided she was going to brush me for AGES. I annoy her by moving the whole time so she has to follow me round the garden. then I saw her gathering up loads of towels and knew it was bath time! I love bath time. Mum doesn't enjoy it when I decide to shake though....
IMG_4600.JPG

Back