The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dad Is Seriously Ill In Hospital

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score
Some of you know my Dad was in hospital around Christmas time,well he is back in hospital again for the past three weeks.

He is seriously ill with heart failure,they are going to do a triple heart bypass,but not until they done more test on his lungs etc to see if his body can cope with it.Its a very upsetting time,and taking it day by day with him.

So sorry to hear about your Dad

Love to you and all of your family at what must be such a worrying time

Really sorry to hear this Dawn - lots of love hugs and prayers for him and you :huggles:

Hope they help him soon to recover :huggles:

:( So sorry to hear of your dad's ill health. Thinking of you and your family. :huggles:

Sonia and Jesse xx

:( Sorry to hear this sad news Dawn, hope the tests come back okay and that your Dad is able to have his by pass :thumbsup: Thinking of you all at this difficult time :huggles:

Tracy & Co.

so sorry to hear about your dad, my grampa was diagnosed with heart failure before xmas, hes 77years old. it looked really bad at one point :( , but the stuff they can give and do now is great, and although hes not quite as fast as he used to be hes still living life to the full,

wishing you dad all the best. really hope he can get better soon :huggles:

Oh Dawn im so sorry to about your Dad................positive thoughts coming your way :huggles: :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

oh so sorry dawn to hear about your dad,sending positive thoughts to you and your dad :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hi

I dont know you but Im so sorry to hear this.

x

Nichola :huggles:

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope all goes well and he is strong enough for the Op. :luck:

Dawn i am so sorry to hear your dad is so poorly hun :huggles:

sending positive thoughts your way and lots of :huggles:

karan, indi and sasha xxx

sorry to hear about you dad, :luck: :luck: :luck:

my fave aunti is about to have a triple heart bipass after collapsing the other week and we are all on edge about it, she's had so many people tell her though that they have had it and felt so much better afterwards, hope your dad is well again soon and back up on his feet :huggles:

becka

Aww sorry to hear that, hope all goes well :huggles: :luck:

Sorry to hear your Dad is so poorly. :( Thinking of you at this difficult time and sending positive thoughts. :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to here this Dawn :huggles: Hope all goes well :luck:

I'm so sorry that your Dad is unwell. It's something I dread more than anything. Sending you oodles of healing wishes :huggles: :luck:

Neil's dad had a triple bypass twelve years ago and he's still going strong hun - they're brilliant with what they can do in hospital these days :huggles:

Sending (((HEALING VIBES))) and hoping your Dad is soon back home :cheers:

Back