The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts results

Vicky said:
Ahhh right so it was the protestors that were booing?  I thought it was the crowd booing at the protestors.
Love your new avator vicky,you're probably right about the protestors.I couldn't understand how 3 peeps made all the noise :wacko: .

If you are right,it is even worse that the crowd booed the protestors,because they are then responsable,for being rude and nasty to the judge,bichon and handler.

I don't suppose I shall ever stand in the B.I.S. ring at Crufts,but I would die,having a crowd or protestors booing at me.I imagine,that you can't always see clearly,when the lights are dim,with the spotlights on.It can take time for your eyes to adjust again.The lights were fully on, but I don't know if the peeps in the ring,would be aware of what was going on in the seats.

Lyd

When the protestors came in all the lights were on, and there is no way that they could be missed by anyone in the ring. If an exhibitor thought they were being booed it would be for no more than a split second as a moment later there were all the crufts officials in uniform running around the ring too!

Straight away the comentator announced that they were wasting their time anyway as it is not shown live on telly.

Cartman said:
Lydia,Sorry I had no idea to what happened, or to why. I do not agree with any company harming any animal just for testing. I am against protest at this level as well.  :rant:

But the message would of been better off by a streaker running into the ring with IAMS written on their butt!!!!!!!!! o:)   :thumbsup:

They seemed to of targeted Crufts as so little protest would go just so much further. However their aim was off by so many other factors being in play, Judge, Bichon etc. Their message would be better off by protesting all year round & not at one event. IE chain them-selves to the pet food section of the supermarket.

But if they were good looking, IAMS written on their butts might work. :- "
Hmmm, you could always let them know yourself LOL.I'm sure they would love to hear from you,you could try the links that Jill posted,then next year,you may get a streaker in the B.I.S. ring :- " ,of course,none of us would let on who suggested it o:) .

Lyd

Lyd.

Maybe there is a company called "Dial A streaker". There were some streakers at the cricket here last year. (Female). One of them could of only just got IAMS on her chest. But the other could of had the a copy of the Crufts catalouge.

We don't feed any of this highly processed rubbish, only fresh or frozen meat and fresh veg. Perhaps we could all show our concerns by not using their dog foods.

Back