The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwood

[

ok ive done with ur childs play!

talk 2 me when u have some thing decent 2 say!

go play with ur ferrets.

ive got a dog 2 train!

Is it one of them pretend pups that BARKBRICK as got Mr Joe Bloggs?

I'll give you some words of advice, get your self some T C P it takes the sting out of stingy bums :D

ps also get lover boy BARKBRICK a bottle, he's going to need some very very soon

wunwin said:
Last year lurcher world, this year the Manor club. If you think all lurcher clubs are so bad, and so biased, why do you keep going to their shows. If you are so good, run a club or show yourself.
HE CAN'T RUN A RAFFLE :wacko:

It looks like Emma from the Manor lurcher club doesn't like constructive critiscism and and other peoples opinions. I think its called tunnel vision.

If you read my posts on (OTHER CLUBS AND SOCIETIES) UPTON RESULTS you will see that my posts were not rude or offensive. If you read my last post all I explained to Emma was how you should school a pup before you enter it into a race, In her reply she was rude and blind to my opinion and constructive advice.

My dad says, son you can't educate pork, not got a clue what he means by that, but I know that my dad is a NGR trainer and in our kennels theres 18 greyhounds and 5 of them are open class racers :thumbsup:

TOMTHUMB said:
It looks like Emma from the Manor lurcher club doesn't like constructive critiscism and and other peoples opinions. I think its called tunnel vision.If you read my posts on (OTHER CLUBS AND SOCIETIES) UPTON RESULTS you will see that my posts were not rude or offensive. If you read my last post all I explained to Emma was how you should school a pup before you enter it into a race, In her reply she was rude and blind to my opinion and constructive advice.

My dad says, son you can't educate pork, not got a clue what he means by that, but I know that my dad is a NGR trainer and in our kennels theres 18 greyhounds and 5 of them are open class racers :thumbsup:

ive heard it all and seen a lot and one thing i know tomtit is your full of shit and know nothing its time you was banned from here for being the person who knows nothing

TOMTHUMB said:
It looks like Emma from the Manor lurcher club doesn't like constructive critiscism and and other peoples opinions. I think its called tunnel vision.If you read my posts on (OTHER CLUBS AND SOCIETIES) UPTON RESULTS you will see that my posts were not rude or offensive. If you read my last post all I explained to Emma was how you should school a pup before you enter it into a race, In her reply she was rude and blind to my opinion and constructive advice.

tomtit u r full of shit! its all my dad this my dad that get to grips with it and stand up and say IVE DONE SOME THING AND BE PROUD OF IT !dont liven up and live life behind ur dad,, coz when ur where he is in life u can be cocky no 1 can take it away from ur dad but u need to be at that level before u start shouting ur mouth off!

[

ive heard it all and seen a lot and one thing i know tomtit is your full of shit and know nothing its time you was banned from here for being the person who knows nothing

I NO NOTHING :D YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WON THE OVER 23" RACING, YOU TOLD US ALL THAT YOU WON SOME SHOWING, YOU WON THE LONG JUMP THEN YOU TOLD US YOU WON THE SIMULATED COURSING, THEN YOU TOLD US -_- YOU WON THE UNDER 23" RACING, BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHO WON THE OVER 23" RACING DID YOU BARK BARK BRICK. I WONDER WHY :rant:

LOOK LAMP SHY MARK NOT ONE SWEAR WORD IN MY POST, NOT LIKE YOUR PMs

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF USING NAUGHTY WORDS TO SOMEONE MY AGE. BY THE WAY THAT PHOTO OF YOU ON K9 SAYS IT ALL :b :D NUMPTY

TOMTHUMB said:

I NO NOTHING :D YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WON THE OVER 23" RACING, YOU TOLD US ALL THAT YOU WON SOME SHOWING, YOU WON THE LONG JUMP THEN YOU TOLD US YOU WON THE SIMULATED COURSING, THEN YOU TOLD US -_- YOU WON THE UNDER 23" RACING, BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHO WON THE OVER 23" RACING DID YOU BARK BARK BRICK. I WONDER WHY :rant:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF USING NAUGHTY WORDS TO SOMEONE MY AGE. BY THE WAY THAT PHOTO OF YOU ON K9 SAYS IT ALL :b :D NUMPTY

just for you joe orcheston won the overs are you happy now,since ive no over dog i dont always know

[

tomtit u r full of shit! its all my dad this my dad that get to grips with it and stand up and say IVE DONE SOME THING AND BE PROUD OF IT !dont liven up and live life behind ur dad,, coz when ur where he is in life u can be cocky no 1 can take it away from ur dad but u need to be at that level before u start shouting ur mouth off!

OK THEN JOE BLOGGS, WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN, I CAN PUT BARKBRICK IN HIS PLACE WITHOUT SWEARING, I HAVE GOT A PLASTER FOR EVERY SORE HE'S GOT.

I LOVE AND RESPECT MY DAD AND LOOK UP TO HIM, DO YOU TO YOURS, I THINK NOT. ITS BARKBRICK THIS AND BARKBRICK THAT.

A WORD OF ADVICE JOE BLOGGS, IF YOU KEEP KNOCKING ABOUT WITH A CLOWN BE READY FOR THE BIG TOP FALLING DOWN ON YOU.

NEXT

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

just for you joe orcheston won the overs are you happy now,since ive no over dog i dont always know

WHAT WAS THE DOGS NAME MR MEMORY MAN :- "

TOMTHUMB said:

If you read my post below, you can see that i wasn't rude either, unlike you in your last post. the post in the manor forum was for results, not for you to start a slanging match with other people. that was the reason it was closed. as i have been doing this lurcher thing a lot longer than you, i'm sure i am well aware of how to school a puppy, and don't need advice from a 16 year old. thanks anyway :) if your dad is a greyhound trainer, maybe you should stick to that instead of trying to educate us common lurcher folk, and leave everyone to their own devices.

Your dad seems to say and think quite a lot of things! Like i said before, the official deemed the dog did nothing wrong. it's a shame you and your dad waited till 2 weeks after the show before making comments. Learner drivers teaching learner drivers? Nonsense. Are you telling me that you would put puppies and adult dogs all in one class? Bumping, leaning, passing etc are all part of the learning process. Otherwise, why not send them all up, one at a time, wrapped in cotton wool, and time them individually instead? I'm sure that way, everyone be happy!
I am close this thread, as the results thread is supposed to be for just that, the results  Any more comments, please post them in main lurcher forum. thanks.

I'M SORRY YOUNG LADY, BUT I THINK ITS BEST YOU STICK TO THE ADMIN SIDE OF THINGS AND LET ME CONTINUE GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE.

WHEN I GET A FEW MORE YEARS ON MY SHOULDERS, I INTEND IN BECOMING A MANOR CLUB OFFICIAL AND I WILL POINT OUT TO YOU THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAY AND SHOW YOU THE ART OF DEALING WITH JOE PUBLIC, A WORD OF WARNING, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. AFTER READING THIS GO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A WELL DESERVED CUP OF TEA AND RELAX

PS AND IN FUTURE DON'T GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST :D AND MY DADS LIPS NEVER MOVED ALL THE TIME I WAS POSTING THIS REPLY :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:

WHAT WAS THE DOGS NAME MR MEMORY MAN :- "

I THOUGHT JOE BLOGGS RACED A GREYHOUND IN THE OVER 23" RACING

SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT A GREYHOUND WON THE RACING, I THINK NOT.

COME ON BARK BARKBRICK LET US ALL KNOW WHO REALLY WON THE OVERS, OR DOES IT HURT YOU TO SAY THE OWNER AND THE DOGS NAME

Mr MEMORY MAN

PS DO YOU WANT A CLUE, .....YOU PUT IT IN A TRAY, ANOTHER CLUE, ITS ON THE END OF A CIG, AND NO PHONEING A FRIEND :D

TOMTHUMB said:
I'M SORRY YOUNG LADY, BUT I THINK ITS BEST YOU STICK TO THE ADMIN SIDE OF THINGS AND LET ME CONTINUE GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE.WHEN I GET A FEW MORE YEARS ON MY SHOULDERS, I INTEND IN BECOMING A MANOR CLUB OFFICIAL AND I WILL POINT OUT TO YOU THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAY AND SHOW YOU THE ART OF DEALING WITH JOE PUBLIC, A WORD OF WARNING, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. AFTER READING THIS GO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A WELL DESERVED CUP OF TEA AND RELAX

PS AND IN FUTURE DON'T GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST :D AND MY DADS LIPS NEVER MOVED ALL THE TIME I WAS POSTING THIS REPLY :D

How condescending coming from a supposed 16 year old. As far as the admin side goes, if thats all you think i do, then you are very misinformed. I have no problems dealing with the public, except when it comes to the public who have no other intention that causing aggravation. even then, i bite my tongue. as for the customer always being right, no they aren't. i've had enough dealing with people in the real, grown up world to know that. i am not here to get into a slanging match with a child over things that you obviously have no knowledge off. Good luck with your application to the manor club. I look forward to receiving your application :)

AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SENDING YOU AND THE REST OF THE COMMITEE MY C.V. THATS ASSUMING THERE IS MORE THAN YOU ON THE COMMITEE.

AND ALSO YOU ARE WRONG ONCE AGAIN, JOE PUBLIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT YOUNG LADY.

TOMTHUMB said:
AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SENDING YOU AND THE REST OF THE COMMITEE MY C.V. THATS ASSUMING THERE IS MORE THAN YOU ON THE COMMITEE.AND ALSO YOU ARE WRONG ONCE AGAIN, JOE PUBLIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT YOUNG LADY.

i'm not even on the committee, but i'm sure that the people who are will make the right choice. and i'm sure some of your previous posts will help that decision along. like i said, good luck

Bellefire said:
TOMTHUMB said:
AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SENDING YOU AND THE REST OF THE COMMITEE MY C.V. THATS ASSUMING THERE IS MORE THAN YOU ON THE COMMITEE.AND ALSO YOU ARE WRONG ONCE AGAIN, JOE PUBLIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT YOUNG LADY.

i'm not even on the committee, but i'm sure that the people who are will make the right choice. and i'm sure some of your previous posts will help that decision along. like i said, good luck

THEN YOU ARE THE SAME AS ME , JOE PUBLIC. END OF.

I'm closing this thread for now because it looks as if it's going round in circles ;)

If anyone has anything fresh and relevant to add, please PM a moderator or Admin and perhaps it can be opened again to allow further comment.

I'm re-opening this topic because there may be more results to be posted :)

JUST FOR Mr MEMORY MAN BARKBRICK, THE WINNER OF THE OVER 23" RACING I'M RELIABLY INFORMED WAS..................................

[SIZE=21pt]ASH :thumbsup: OWNED BY RUSSELL[/SIZE]

WELL DONE ASH :thumbsup: AND OF COURSE ALL THE OTHER WINNERS :- "

Back