The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwood

TOMTHUMB said:
JUST FOR Mr MEMORY MAN BARKBRICK, THE WINNER OF THE OVER 23" RACING I'M RELIABLY INFORMED WAS..................................[SIZE=21pt]ASH :thumbsup: OWNED BY RUSSELL[/SIZE]

thats right ASH did win the overs!

my mate did run his greyhound just 2 give it a run...

i think whisky would of won the overs if i had slipped him thats the sire 2 marks dogs. but we will never know coz that day has gone.

:cheers:

joeorcheston said:
TOMTHUMB said:
JUST FOR Mr MEMORY MAN BARKBRICK, THE WINNER OF THE OVER 23" RACING I'M RELIABLY INFORMED WAS..................................[SIZE=21pt]ASH :thumbsup: OWNED BY RUSSELL[/SIZE]

thats right ASH did win the overs!

my mate did run his greyhound just 2 give it a run...

i think whisky would of won the overs if i had slipped him thats the sire 2 marks dogs. but we will never know coz that day has gone.

:cheers:

anyway you would think the organisers of the racing and showing at cornwood and tractor rally would put the results up on here since the are regular users of this site, :thumbsup:

and joe ,speaking to mark last night he told me he offered you tigger and if youre not havin him i can,take him mate

TOMTHUMB said:

i suppose you are again being reliably informed by people down here,well for youre liking and everyone elses whiskey the father of the pups who is 23 dead,who had simulated long jumped and hurdled that day and is a greyhound collie 1/3rd beat ellie by 9 lenghs in the 1st race not ash and thats the race i was on about and is the only over we have here and he seems to win more then any other by a long way

THE POINT I WAS MAKING IS THAT YOU PUT THE RESULTS ON HERE, BUT ONLY WHAT YOUR DOG/DOGS WON. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WON THE OVER 23" RACING THAT DAY.

DON'T TRY GET ME INTO A SLANGING MATCH WITH YOU COS IT WON'T WORK.

I'M A GOOD LAD I AM o:) Mr MARK BRICK :sweating:

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

i suppose you are again being reliably informed by people down here,well for youre liking and everyone elses whiskey the father of the pups who is 23 dead,who had simulated long jumped and hurdled that day and is a greyhound collie 1/3rd beat ellie by 9 lenghs in the 1st race not ash and thats the race i was on about and is the only over we have here and he seems to win more then any other by a long way

The race you are talking about when Whiskey beat Ellie was a false start, and your mate Tim can confirm that. I let Ellie go after the others because I only intended to give her one run anyway. I have already warned you about mentioning me or my dogs again and the next time I see you I will shake you off my back like I told you before. And as far as Terry's dog is concerned, if I had it for a month to sort its problems out it would leave your dog standing. Mike Palmer

mike palmer said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

The race you are talking about when Whiskey beat Ellie was a false start, and your mate Tim can confirm that. I let Ellie go after the others because I only intended to give her one run anyway. I have already warned you about mentioning me or my dogs again and the next time I see you I will shake you off my back like I told you before. And as far as Terry's dog is concerned, if I had it for a month to sort its problems out it would leave your dog standing. Mike Palmer

well i will take this to pms and for the record i was on the finish line not the start line and tim and joe called it fair and what my average dog has raced terrys approx 12 times and never lost and like i said she does everything one after another,gone to pm

TOMTHUMB said:
THE POINT I WAS MAKING IS THAT YOU PUT THE RESULTS ON HERE, BUT ONLY WHAT YOUR DOG/DOGS WON. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WON THE OVER 23" RACING THAT DAY.DON'T TRY GET ME INTO A SLANGING MATCH WITH YOU COS IT WON'T WORK.

I'M A GOOD LAD I AM  o:)   Mr MARK BRICK :sweating:

i told you a greyhound won the overs thats all i knew,and i asked for the organisers of last weekend and this weekend to put the results up, you seem to be wrong a lot,maybe youre sources down here have goggles on and never see the true results,iam sure in some cases that statement is true and since my dogs win most things are there in the semis are finals its easy for me to remember,anyway this is again sore grapes as some people cant and will never win :thumbsup: mark

markbrick said:
mike palmer said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

well i will take this to pms and for the record i was on the finish line not the start line and tim and joe called it fair and what my average dog has raced terrys approx 12 times and never lost and like i said she does everything one after another,and instead of fixing other peoples dogs to try and beat me you should concentrate on the last 4 youve given away in the last 2 yrs as they didnt match youre standards and ive spoken to tim and joe on this and it was a fair race and you slipped one lengh behind not on purpose cause you started shouting on the line that other people let theres of early ive now pm you and will await your call mark

markbrick said:
mike palmer said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

well i will take this to pms and for the record i was on the finish line not the start line and tim and joe called it fair and what my average dog has raced terrys approx 12 times and never lost and like i said she does everything one after another,gone to pm

i did call it a fair start mark as i was on the line slipping.

mike did say to me he was going 2 run ellie once which he did coz ellie had split her toe and was just out of season.

Back