The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Come On - Be Brave

Joanna said:
aslan said:
See, now that's the thing, it's all a matter of perception.  I think you look lovely there Joanna.
I would be lovlier if I lost 3 stone Lana!!!!!!!!!!! I do think some people always look nice in photos, and others don't! (Me) I also think I should have brushed my hair as that is exactly the state it was in when I got out of bed this morning and it has not said Good-morning to the comb (w00t)

(w00t) Can't believe you hadn't combed it!! Your hair looks great, I seriously looked at that pic and thought that you must have just been to the salon and had it 'done'!!

zilloot said:
emw said:
Joanna said:
You are nothing like I imagined Fiona!!!!!!!!!!
Me neither - she looks almost sane doesn't she! :lol: :- " (w00t)

WOT were you expecting?????????? :blink:

Well I don't know about anyone else,but I was expecting the "Hippyish" look, You know,long frizzy blonde hair,long flowing skirts & velvety jackets & loads of jewellery!! (w00t)

Instead,you look like Harry Potters Mum :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say Evas mum ....... you look nice on that photo. :thumbsup:

and Yes Fiona ... you are smaller and more petite :* than Id imagined for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resized_DSC00576.jpgThis is my firt attempt with pics, if it works this is me with my old dog Tash who was 17.

This is part of a picture taken by the local paper at a whippet rescue coffee morning last October. Polly is on my lap and Twiggy is on the floor -I think I must have been telling her to look at the camera! :- "

whippet_rescue.jpg

Here is Suzanne my partner :* and brandy!!!!

Not putting me on as I will make the forum crash :- " :blink: :wacko: :- "

Brandy.jpg

~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
aslan said:
See, now that's the thing, it's all a matter of perception.  I think you look lovely there Joanna.
I would be lovlier if I lost 3 stone Lana!!!!!!!!!!! I do think some people always look nice in photos, and others don't! (Me) I also think I should have brushed my hair as that is exactly the state it was in when I got out of bed this morning and it has not said Good-morning to the comb (w00t)

(w00t) Can't believe you hadn't combed it!! Your hair looks great, I seriously looked at that pic and thought that you must have just been to the salon and had it 'done'!!

Oh don't be daft Helen :lol:

[

and Pamalkie .......... IM WAITING -- My patience is starting to run out :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I know still trying to make myself look gorgeous with that photoshop thingy :lol: :- " No seriously I'm working again today and had visitors last night but off tomorrow soooooooooooo maybe tonight :sweating: I do hate having my photo taken :unsure: Good job Malc doesn't know how to resize pics :thumbsup:

Oh and by the way I've seen a photo of Mark on the racing thread. :thumbsup: he looks just like his avatar :teehee: :teehee:

~ Helen ~ said:
zilloot said:
emw said:
Joanna said:

:b I thought you'd be older... don't know WHY!

I thought exactly the same. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, but no one looks like I had imagined. :- " :- "

alfyn said:
zilloot said:
emw said:
Joanna said:

Well I don't know about anyone else,but I was expecting the "Hippyish" look, You know,long frizzy blonde hair,long flowing skirts & velvety jackets & loads of jewellery!! (w00t)

Instead,you look like Harry Potters Mum :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say more like Harry Potters [SIZE=21pt]sister :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Joanna said:
~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
aslan said:

Yeah, yeah, we all know you were on the phone to that Nicky Clarke saying "Oooh Nicky, please squeeze me in, I've got a photoshoot for K9...." :lol:

~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
aslan said:

Yeah, yeah, we all know you were on the phone to that Nicky Clarke saying "Oooh Nicky, please squeeze me in, I've got a photoshoot for K9...." :lol:

LOL.........Yeah, sat on me computer chair at 9 am taking a photo myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, the pictures you've all been waiting for.... :- " I know, you can't really see that much of me, but it's best that way ;)

Before I raced Whippets I raced motorcycles 8)

View attachment 8966

View attachment 8967

Try as i might i just couldnt get all 4 on (w00t) Esther has to speak to her agent before she can pose :lol:

Ooooh Nigel ... images of David Essex ... Silver Dream Racer :wub:

No, not fair .... we must have one without the helmet!

And Joanna I thought the same as Helen about your hair!

[SIZE=14pt]WOW ![/SIZE] Did you get to see ..... HIM ???

Nigel said:
OK, the pictures you've all been waiting for....  :- "  I know, you can't really see that much of me, but it's best that way ;)
Before I raced Whippets I raced motorcycles 8)

Oh Nigel thats [SIZE=14pt]cheating[/SIZE]is that really you though? If it is we're really impressed ;)

Back