The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Come On - Be Brave

and yes right its your turn now Pamalkie :thumbsup: :- "

This is a great topic Janis :thumbsup: Its good to put faces to the people especially for those of us who don't get out and about much in doggy circles. :(

Can't put a photo of me on right now cause I am at work :- " but will try to get one later. :sweating: Maybe mine will be on Lanas ugly photo topic :lol: Thats a great photo of you and Oscar. :wub: But think I prefer new year one :lol: :teehee:

Don't you think that the dogs all look smaller when you see them next to people :wub:

Me with Leo, Gabbi & Ella (none of which looks right impressed!) didn't put Kit through the trauma of having her picture taken as anything more than lying on the settee all day is a struggle

Don't you think it's wierd how people never look like you expect them to.

I think Nigel should put his up coz he really is nothing like how i imagined him!

(w00t) Here's one of Dessie and I taken sneekly by Jasbri at the whippet show............ The whippet is Dessie's Betha............ Dessie hasn't seen this photo :p :lol:

Yep! that about sums up how I feel at present! LOL! Not one of my happier moments and what IS Bertha doing????

I think most of you have seen this one before - the most recent acceptable pic of me (with Dino)

Oh well...here goes...me with my two bookends. First time I've used my remote on my camera and it worked. :teehee:

P7230176.JPG

there are 3 phottos that exsits of me and there not that resant and yes jacs it is me.

No way! You look exactly like a girl i used to go to school with on there Wendy, the 1st one looks nothing like you, the 2nd one does though.

there both me this is the last one its a bit crap quality and i am pissed as a newt but it me honist

This is me and OH at another K9er's (alfie!) recent excellent 70's birthday party (w00t) - a good night had by all - superb vodka punch and no hangover!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zephyr is reading 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' before bed - he is a most intellectual dog. ;)

Liz__s_Party___A_B_Jan05.jpg

Bloomin'eck Wendy!! Your blonde! (w00t) Pretty piks mate but I prefer the red as it suits your personality. :D

Back