The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Come On - Be Brave

saraquele said:
saraquele said:
ive been looking through all my photos and there is only about 3 of me  (w00t) all the rest are of my kids and dogs  :)

this is the only one really i can find  :blink:

ok and one more . this was taken after crufts 2005 ,, hope i havent changed too much :teehee:

Bloody Hell Sharon you look about 15 on that photo!!!! or is it really your daughter :D

saraquele said:
ive been looking through all my photos and there is only about 3 of me  (w00t) all the rest are of my kids and dogs  :)

U SURE SHARON LOL

dawn said:
saraquele said:
saraquele said:

ok and one more . this was taken after crufts 2005 ,, hope i havent changed too much :teehee:

Bloody Hell Sharon you look about 15 on that photo!!!! or is it really your daughter :D

NAH ITS ME DAWN LOL ID BEEN ON MY FEET FOR ABOUT 16 HOURS AT THAT POINT SO ALL MY WRINKLES HAD DROPPED OUT :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is me!

KARA.jpg

me and OH

meanmath.jpg

me and doggies!

mekaracamping0031.jpg

bumping this up - come one wheres the 2007 pictures then??? :lol:

I will dare to be very very brave - here is a recent'ish one of me.

Like everyone else I HATE having my photo taken, so ones of me are very few and far between! But as I have had a nosy at other peoples I thought it only fair I add one of me! :lol:

Rach.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see a photo of you. :) Wish I had cheekbones like that! ;)

To very recent....in totally different cicumstances :lol: :eek: :thumbsup: ;)

Great to see you both :) :thumbsup: I'll remember to stay well away from you then Phil :- " :lol: or keep in your good books :)

hello guys,nice to see you both :thumbsup:

one of me and Hosie :wub:

was a good sunny day so my face looks very white :b

a good days walk altogether :thumbsup:

Thanks Trishg :D ha ha ha ha :p I'm a lover not a fighter,Janis :clown: :D (w00t) :teehee: Well until i get in a ring...... o:)

I maybe in a whippet show ring one day....eh? ;)

This is me and a very warnout zeb back in the summer. after doing a sponsored dog walk for hearing dogs, We walked 7 miles and raised over £200.

06250005.jpg

and another with 2 of his friends who also walked 7 miles. Altogther we raised over £500. :D All three dogs are rescued.

06250003.jpg

Back