The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Come On - Be Brave

Nigel said:
OK, the pictures you've all been waiting for....  :- "  I know, you can't really see that much of me, but it's best that way ;)
Before I raced Whippets I raced motorcycles 8)

Where did you race?

Did you ever race at Croft? or Silloth?

A black Blob? Blog?? Yep,I had to cover a thing up on my vest.....paint shop style on my computer :- " :lol:

8) phill

phill said:
A black Blob? Blog??  Yep,I had to cover a thing up on my vest.....paint shop style on my computer :- " :lol:
                                      8) phill

Now you KNOW we're all dying to ask what it was... :lol:

phill said:
A black Blob? Blog??  Yep,I had to cover a thing up on my vest.....paint shop style on my computer :- " :lol:
                                      8) phill

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

excuse the spelling Phil :lol: :lol:

here's me and my best mate "stella"

IMG_1519_copy_copy.jpg

phill said:
                                      8) phill

You could have made it into a nice flower or something Phil :- " :D

*Lesley* said:
phill said:
                                       8) phill

You could have made it into a nice flower or something Phil :- " :D

Yes lesley or even a little snap of Eric on the front would have been good... :) :lol:

DSCI0037.JPGLesley and Janis......Is this any better? I changed my vest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :- "

*Lesley* said:
Didn't know whether to put this on here or the ugly thread :b me and OH Andrewtalking about myself there of course i case OH reads this :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]OH looks a bit left out !!! :eek: [/SIZE]

Maggie

this hasnt been to the top for a while :)

anyone care to add their picture... :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
this hasnt been to the top for a while :)
anyone care to add their picture... :thumbsup:

Just spent a very pleasant 20 minutes re-acquainting myself with what everyone looks like - now let's have some photos of all you new (ish) people. :thumbsup: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
brilliant thread............lovely to put some faces to names :thumbsup: :)

Hello all, hope this is the right place for intros?

I have 2 lurchers, Foo is a Whippet X Collie and Minxy a Deerhound X Collie/Greyhound. Both of them I use rabbiting and the smaller one likes ratting with my Patterdale too.

Also have a German Shorthaired Pointer and a Hungarian Vizsla which are used for falconry and a German Shepherd who is on security 8)

Ive had a couple of rescue greyhounds in the past but they've long since turned up their heels :(

Great site...thanks :thumbsup:

Hi Foo, welcome to k9, hope you enjoy your stay :)

any pic's of your lot :thumbsup:

HI AND WELCOME TO K9 :thumbsup:

WE HAD ALOT OF NEW ONES,SO ABOUT TIME THEY PUT THEIR MUGS ON HERE :D :thumbsup:

Back