The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

colour discriminate

malin, my goodness. What a nice bitch. Can you please let me know what the breeding is.

That is Taraly Too Funky - by Multi Ch Taraly Malcolm X out of Actress High On Emotion.

Malin can probably post a pedigree.

Int Ch Taraly Malcolm X

Sire: Ch Jake du Manoir de la Grenouillere (AmCh Normandy Social Standing x Ch Enza dMdlG)

Dam : Eddy Loves Huckleberry (GPX Elan Vital de Fulminante x Ch Esperanza de Grillemont ... Esperanza is Almaglo lines back to Charmoll Mactavish, Mispickel,Samarkands and Savilepark)

Actress High on Emotion

Sire: Int CH My Knight dMdlG (Int CH Jake dMdlG ex. Int CH My Lady Dondelayo) Dam: Barb Wire von der Oelmühle (CH Hugo dMdlG ex. Issey dMdlG)

Hee Hee! I've just realised it's a bit tricky to put down the breeding of Spike's offspring. Taralay Malcolm X x Dam's Name. Too many x's :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lydia said:
Please post some pics,of your new pups,when they arrive.
Babies (3+4) arrived yesterday morning. The brindle ones are boys.
How old is she ? Is she shown ?
Spicy is only 1 1/2. She won her class at the French Whippetclub show last year.
I'm now dreading what other pics of Guy you've seen !!!!!!The only decent pics of him,got sent to prospective brides owners and never returned to me.So I'm left with the ones were he usually looks horrendous  :x (w00t) .
Then maybe it is good thing I haven't seen him in the flesh - I probably be overwhelmed by his glorious self and try to sneak off with him... (w00t) o:) View attachment 1734

They look lovely Malin,hugs and kisses to them all and Mum.

Looks from your photo that you've got 2 blacks,2 blues,with a poss 3 rd not quite in the pic and 3 brindles.The brindle with a lot of black,or the heavily marked brindle,is it brindle,or is it black with gold tipping to the ends of the hairs ?

They all look lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

As for Guy,you'd soon send him home.When he's not with me,he eats but loses weight,has to come back or he'd eventually die, :eek: the woose :wub: .

Lyd

Excuse me, but when the said Guy has had a holiday with his Aunty Mary, I do not recall his loss of weight, or even his eagerness to return to his mother, I seem to think, in fact he was very happy here!!!

Licks and kisses from Tarka.

LOL, hi Nero.Good to see you here,Guy loves you loads,but the last time he stayed with you,it was you ringing me and apologising for his weight loss.Imagine what he'd be like if Malin knicked him :lol: ,he'd have to be vaccinated to go abroad to where she lives,and, he would be one very confused dog.I think he'd eat and lose weight again,but a lot worse.He'd drive her round the twist :wacko: .

Hugs and kisses to Tarka from Sister o:) Bluebell and Aunty Lyd.

Lydia said:
They look lovely Malin,hugs and kisses to them all and Mum.
Thank you Lydia!!!

Lydia said:
The brindle with a lot of black,or the heavily marked brindle,is it brindle,or is it black with gold tipping to the ends of the hairs ?
There are 3 brindle boys + 2 blue girls + 2 black girls. The solid brindle is very heavily striped- looks almost like golden stripes on black. It is mom's ear on the left that almost looks like a puppy.

Lydia said:
As for Guy,you'd soon send him home.
Now that I finally have my very own solid black... Guy will be relieved to know that he (narrowly) escaped a life on the frozen tundra sleeping under a cozy cover of snow with warm sled dogs and eating frozen salmon :D ;)

Just have to make up my mind which black girl is for me. Such a pleasant past time :wub:

View attachment 1776

malin said:
There are 3 brindle boys + 2 blue girls + 2 black girls. The solid brindle is very heavily striped- looks almost like golden stripes on black. It is mom's ear on the left that almost looks like a puppy.
Lydia said:
As for Guy,you'd soon send him home.
Now that I finally have my very own solid black... Guy will be relieved to know that he (narrowly) escaped a life on the frozen tundra sleeping under a cozy cover of snow with warm sled dogs and eating frozen salmon :D ;)

Just have to make up my mind which black girl is for me. Such a pleasant past time :wub:
:D Thought you'd be pleased with 2 black girlies,don't bother chosing between them,keep them both.

As for Guy,I think you're right about frozen tundra,he loves snow,but frozen tundra might not be much fun for him.

He does say though,that he'll happily come over and play with your girlies,as long as you defrost the salmon, and, he has an all in one outfit,black in colour,and lined with a black fleece.Guy doesn't mind the hairy sled dogs,as long as they all agree beforehand,to be polite and behave themselves.

Thanks for confirming that the heavily striped brindle dog,is a brindle.I bet he's gorgeous, have you got any homes booked for them yet ?

They look a very sweet and cute,even bunch.

Licks and snuffles from Darkstars Dogs, :wub:

Hugs and cuddles from Darkstars Humans. :wub:

Beautiful babies. :wub: And Ellen looks quite the contented mother. Guess I won't be seeing much of you on the 'puter for a while - you'll be sitting by that whelping box studying those two black girlies to your heart's content! :p

Lovely puppies Malin, look forward to seeing them growing up.

Back