The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Champ Pics

you must be still on a high,shame you didnt get a winner.theres always next time :thumbsup:

A Huge Well Done everyone!! Sounds like you had a great day :cheers:

IMG_9020.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

Anyone tell me who these two handsome fella's are? :wub:

IMG_9039.jpg

Sorry meant the blue one and this fawn with the lighter coloured nose?

the blue is walter carol and barrys touch of the north :thumbsup:

Brilliant shots Trish 8) :thumbsup: ....................The walk of shame shot not so brilliant! :lol: I know it takes you ages to sort them & post them, so thank you its very much appreciated :huggles:

:) i could be wrong but that likes like sky (night spirit)in the black one of my babys

maggiemay2 said:
IMG_9039.jpg

Sorry meant the blue one and this fawn with the lighter coloured nose?

Hi there, yes the two dog is iza coming and the fawn with the pink nose, is my sky, NIght Spirit, :wub: :wub: :wub:

lovely pics, thanks for that, all the best shazxx

Great to see the action :thumbsup: ....Fab photos :D and how handsome is that Odds :wub:

Well done to everyone, ad some brill shots again Trish. I'm trawling through looking for a picture of Jonty for Steve and Betty, Trish by anychance do you have one of the final /e 32lb? I think he was in a white coat in the final.......

Odds is very handsome Hannah - I wonder who bred him :lol:

Rae said:
Well done to everyone, ad some brill shots again Trish.  I'm trawling through looking for a picture of Jonty for Steve and Betty, Trish by anychance do you have one of the final /e 32lb?  I think he was in a white coat in the final.......
Odds is very handsome Hannah - I wonder who bred him  :lol:

hi rae,im sorry i didnt manage to get any pics of the last races in the finals as i had to sort finley out with him not been too well,so the pics where hit and miss throughout the day .

have you looked through lampys photos?

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
Rae said:
Well done to everyone, ad some brill shots again Trish.  I'm trawling through looking for a picture of Jonty for Steve and Betty, Trish by anychance do you have one of the final /e 32lb?  I think he was in a white coat in the final.......
Odds is very handsome Hannah - I wonder who bred him  :lol:

hi rae,im sorry i didnt manage to get any pics of the last races in the finals as i had to sort finley out with him not been too well,so the pics where hit and miss throughout the day .

have you looked through lampys photos?

The lady might not want t o look at mine :(

There's a lovely pic of Jonty at full stretch in Lampy's pics Rae.

Thanks Trish you took a lovely photo of my new pup. :wub: Sorry to not have come over to say hi etc with Bean, the brat pup had me running around trying to make his day enjoyably social and to give Alan a break from 'THAT'. :b The phrase running me ragged springs to mind.

Great pics as usual Trish :thumbsup:

Looks like you all had a good day :)

BeeJay said:
Thanks Trish you took a lovely photo of my new pup. :wub:    Sorry to not have come over to say hi etc with Bean, the brat pup had me running around trying to make his day enjoyably social and to give Alan a break from 'THAT'. :b    The phrase running me ragged springs to mind.

oh i forgot barbara you was going to be there,otherwise i would have got someone to point me in your direction :)

will you be at south cots??

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
BeeJay said:
Thanks Trish you took a lovely photo of my new pup. :wub:    Sorry to not have come over to say hi etc with Bean, the brat pup had me running around trying to make his day enjoyably social and to give Alan a break from 'THAT'. :b    The phrase running me ragged springs to mind.

oh i forgot barbara you was going to be there,otherwise i would have got someone to point me in your direction :)

OMG I'm just so slow I've just noticed that you have a Jacob waving. I love that photo of him with his little thumb (no longer there of course) it looks just like a hand. Yes we'll be at South Cots Trish. :thumbsup: Might be even more manic/panic that day as Alan will be working and we'll be trying to run 3 dogs AND have the Teddy pup with us.

I think that my final remaining brain cell has been sucked out by the new pup. At least the whippets left me with one. :b

BeeJay said:
trish g said:
BeeJay said:

OMG I'm just so slow I've just noticed that you have a Jacob waving. I love that photo of him with his little thumb (no longer there of course) it looks just like a hand. Yes we'll be at South Cots Trish. :thumbsup: Might be even more manic/panic that day as Alan will be working and we'll be trying to run 3 dogs AND have the Teddy pup with us.

I think that my final remaining brain cell has been sucked out by the new pup. At least the whippets left me with one. :b

my lot are good as gold monday to saturday but sundays are manic cause they all get manic with that lure,im usually shattered by time weve got home,but its worth it :thumbsup:

see you at south cots :thumbsup: will try to remember to look out for you :thumbsup:

Back