The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Champ Pics

and not forgetting the ones that did the walk of shame :eek: (w00t)

a quid girls :- " :oops:

IMG_8894.jpg

well worth the 6 hour round trip :thumbsup: and saw the most beautiful sunset going home :thumbsup:

IMG_9304.jpg

can,t believe these ladies under paid (w00t) shame on you both :oops:

Great pictures Trish. You did keep busy :thumbsup: Didn't notice any of my dogs :blink: ;)

Wow. som great shots Trish. I almost feel like I was there. Must have taken you ages to post that lot too. :cheers:

WHAT LOVELY PICS TRISH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: THEY ARE SOME GREAT ONES OF OUR CODE RED THANKS :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures Trish :cheers: There are some great ones of Walter and Hector and Hectors headshots are just lovely :huggles: will show Holly when she gets home from school. Thanks for the photo of me and Cheryl :rant: :lol: How will we ever hold our heads up again :lol:

lamping man said:
Great pictures Trish. You did keep busy :thumbsup: Didn't notice any of my dogs :blink:   ;)

sorry chris,might have been tending my own,poor finley wasnt well at all but pleased to say hes alot better today :thumbsup:

will make up for it on saturday :p :thumbsup:

Really great pics, some really dramatic poses there (hope none of them ended in mishaps :luck: ) Think I spotted Bowan, Phoebe and Kiplin in there (was that Phoebe trying to climb over the dog in front by any chance (w00t) ) And the very handsome Oddy ? (LOVE the black ears ;) )

Hope Finley is feeling better now :luck: :huggles: See you all next Sat. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
brillant shots love the one of dillion trialing and the one of rolo in the final stone cold last show me how brill he was to get 2nd in that final thanks

~elizabeth~ said:
Really great pics, some really dramatic poses there (hope none of them ended in mishaps  :luck: ) Think I spotted Bowan, Phoebe and Kiplin in there (was that Phoebe trying to climb over the dog in front by any chance  (w00t) ) And the very handsome Oddy ? (LOVE the black ears  ;) )
Hope Finley is feeling better now  :luck:   :huggles:   See you all next Sat.  :D

yes phoebe looks like she got staddled up a little (w00t) all mine had a great time apart from finley,hes much better today almost back to full form ;) typical :p

jade said:
brillant shots love the one of dillion trialing  and the one of rolo in the final stone cold last show me how brill he was to get 2nd in that final thanks
your welcome jane,was nice to have a chat yesterday and will see you at south cots :thumbsup:

What Fantastic photo's again Trisha, :thumbsup: glad you got some beautiful shot's of my boy Reg :thumbsup: He has made us so proud over the last 2 years,

Thank you :thumbsup:

The pics are brill but love the ones of Julie and Sues Parti girls :wub: :wub: ( out of our girl Sox) are fantastic Thank you :thumbsup:

Carol Jepson said:
Brilliant pictures Trish  :cheers:   There are some great ones of Walter and Hector and Hectors headshots are just lovely  :huggles:   will show Holly when she gets home from school.  Thanks for the photo of  me and Cheryl  :rant:   :lol:    How will we ever hold our heads up again  :lol:
hector as the most gorgeous eyes :wub: :huggles:

hes a very handsome lad :wub: :wub: :wub:

nice to see the naylors back home safe and sound......hope you all slept well :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
What fantastic pics looks like a fantastic day :cheers:

Have you got a full results list any where?

Been away all weekend and looking for the list but its not anywhere to be found :blink:

Very good pics. I've found our Laika Angel - but any chance of adding the race number or runners in the future?

Rob... :*

You've taken some brilliant action shots there Trish,

well done :thumbsup:

The weather looks like it was good for you.

Glad Fin is ok :huggles:

great pics trish of a great days racing. well we had a fantastic day having 3 dogs in the finals typhoon tilly in her first champs (w00t) deadly cocktail, and life in the fast lane. we thought seth was going to get is full coat as he led his final just before the final bend and than got banged about and ended up third we was gutted but seth ran out of his skin saying he had not raced for a month. wilf ran well coming third he trapped terrible in the final but he ran out of his skin all day never having a easy round and battled his way to the final, we will never forget the way he won is semi final coming of the back. the 24lb group and 26lb groups were loaded with class dogs and had 4 races including the finals so getting to the finals was an achievment :thumbsup: tilly came fourth but will be better for the expeariance. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rob Rixon said:
Very good pics.  I've found our Laika Angel - but any chance of adding the race number or runners in the future?Rob... :*

you will be lucky (w00t) :sweating:

Back