Fastest on the Fens

Beast of the East

19/06/11

£50 entry

winner takes 50% of the prize fund

runner up 25%

the remainder to the venue

head to head 2 dogs slipped by one person loser knocked out

winner through to next round and we keep going this way until we run the final.

Non peds only

this is a challenge to you all to be run at the Poachers rest show on the above date, all entries to be received with dogs details and photo by 19/05/11 220m on grass (straight)

its time for everyone to put up or shut up no excuses :thumbsup:

Fastest on the Fens

Beast of the East

19/06/11

£50 entry

winner takes 50% of the prize fund

runner up 25%

the remainder to the venue

head to head 2 dogs slipped by one person loser knocked out

winner through to next round and we keep going this way until we run the final.

Non peds only

this is a challenge to you all to be run at the Poachers rest show on the above date, all entries to be received with dogs details and photo by 19/05/11 220m on grass (straight)

its time for everyone to put up or shut up no excuses :thumbsup:

Please pm me your photo's of the dogs you would like to enter. :thumbsup: payments to Debbieb on here, via pay pal.please :thumbsup:

what is the track like and what distance is it over di

what is the track like and what distance is it over di
It says 220mts Gary,but doesn't say anything about weight differences.Cant see anybody running a 21lb against a 40lb dog

It's on grass gar. :thumbsup: slipped like they do in lurcher racing by the collars, two at a time, :thumbsup: you won't just be running against a 40lb you'll be running against what ever non peds turn up, :thumbsup:

Nothing said about 40lb, i think someone assuming again. :clown:

It's on grass gar. :thumbsup: slipped like they do in lurcher racing by the collars, two at a time, :thumbsup: you won't just be running against a 40lb you'll be running against what ever non peds turn up, :thumbsup: Nothing said about 40lb, i think someone assuming again. :clown:
Not assuming at all Gab,just giving an example.From your reply to Gary I see that it's all weight groups in together.Wondering now why you've put it on the lurcher forum,if it's only open to non peds?

signed The :clown: :D

Can I enter my dog .... It's called DROOPY KNOCKERS !! (w00t)

Can I enter my dog .... It's called DROOPY KNOCKERS !! (w00t)
Of course you can, :clown: , there's a few who'd like to see you at the show, (w00t) you :clown: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on folks lets put the crap aside :thumbsup:
No crap Deb :thumbsup: ,think Gab is the only one with a problem.Maybe you could answer my question about 'non ped'.Doesn't look like Gab is gonna answer

Thanks i do think we may have a dog to enter might be a little bit over 40lb though :blink: what will the track ground be like

Last edited by a moderator:
No crap Deb :thumbsup: ,think Gab is the only one with a problem.Maybe you could answer my question about 'non ped'.Doesn't look like Gab is gonna answer

Its open to all weights, so pot luck if you have a small weight against a big un, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks i do think we may have a dog to enter might be a little bit over 40lb though :blink: what will the track ground be like
obviously not like the non-ped tracks, but by all accounts from last yr it was a good running surface :thumbsup:

Its open to all weights, so pot luck if you have a small weight against a big un, :thumbsup:
Thanks Deb :thumbsup: but what I meant was,is this competition open to only non peds or to whippet/greyhounds.I asked because it had been put on lurcher forum too,and obviously to be a non ped the dog has to be registered.Can you see where i'm coming from?

Thanks Deb :thumbsup: but what I meant was,is this competition open to only non peds or to whippet/greyhounds.I asked because it had been put on lurcher forum too,and obviously to be a non ped the dog has to be registered.Can you see where i'm coming from?
non-peds mainly but some people do have ones that are not registered so will have to tell us what the breeding is and if they can the breeder

:thumbsup:

non-peds mainly but some people do have ones that are not registered so will have to tell us what the breeding is and if they can the breeder

:thumbsup:
I see,so basically you mean it's open to all :thumbsup: and hopefully folk will be honest about there breeding.I read the post from bag,as being non peds only.Thanks for putting me right :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back