Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a few i think will do well at the champs:

Bitches

Legs and Lips (Cracked It x Rug Rat) Alan Jones' secret weapon 21lb

Dogs

Southern Scott, Always a favourite of mine 30lb - not for overall for obvious reasons!!!

Classic Action, running really well at moment

Veterans

Home Alone - Supreme

Yeah I fancy alan jones's as well, also taylor maid :p (if she gets up in time), shania, streisand, dem blue ,stormbird and also home alone vets but alabama could do well

Alabama is sure to get it's weight classs in vets because there's no heavyweight vets about at the moment

Only chance Ella has of getting her title at the moment is if she gets a solo (knowing my luck she will)

I think Streisand will go Sup and Biddy will go Sup. Other champs might be Den Blue, K Sera, Fluke, Guess Who, Out Bound, Pay Back, Lex Go Crazy, Southern Scott and Tormentor. I am most likly very wrong but who cares not me. :D

are you all newcomers to whippet racing or havent you heard of dancing wind , sasperella , kinda magic , blue goblin , short spot ,drama queen,etc. :p

Johnnoble

6 dogs named - lets see how many end up as champs !

( although I do fancy Short Spot)

Tony ;)

sadly dancing wind has been retired due to injury.   :(

I think (short spot) if racing will take some beating, also other dogs who may get a title are, Dem Blue, Biddy, and Striesand, Blue Goblin, Branca, sasparella, colour blind, simpson, drama queen, k-serra  and A-kind a magic... GOOD LUCK to you all  and may your dogs be injury free....Tricia :D   :p   ;)

hi john you forgot your own bitch branca who is running well,i allso fancy blue goblin if shes fit,two big dogs id like to see win titles are toms last one left,and simpson,also kipper who seems to getting back to form,dont you all like the big dogs,as you never mention them much,and they and the owners put as much work into them as the people with smaller dogs,theres alot of big dogs coming on the scene now,and i think the no limit class will have just as many in it as the rest.to me the big dogs dont get the recognition they deserve.

I think Sasparella,Branca,Short spot,Show three,Go loco and Scooby blue,does anybody know if you can run in more than one event ie-adults and vets at championships as i can not find a rule stating that you can not in BWRA handbook.

As far as I am aware Andrew you are only allowed to run in one event, I wanted to run tiny toon last year in 18lb and vets as they were held on different days, but i was told I could only run in one event.why!!!!!!!!!who knows cos I dont ???  ???

GOOD LUCK to the big dogs ???hows that dink?????I have all my time remembering the little uns names ;)   ;)   ;)

The rule has changed about running in two events this year as stated in January whippet news, i have not seen anything regarding championships,to why you can not enter two events.

I am not sure Andrew but I have heard a whisper that you do not even have to be a R CHampion now to run in the sidewinder , i dont know how true this is but I am sure we will find out next week.....Tricia ;)

Hi Pat/Pete i have got confirmation from Porky that i can run in the Sidewinder Saunter as you do not have to be a champion anymore,so it will be a very interesting discussion with the BWRA OFFICIALS at the forthcoming weekend,if they have nothing in writing about the subject of running in two events at championships.

then it is true what i have been told, i wonder who voted that in, i didn't did you ???  ???  ??? ??????????????????

i phoned porky about same thing ar we would of like to enter in both but sadly u can only enter in one event

as there are letting none champs run in this event it should be no longer known as the sidewinder

good look to every one in all classes at weekend

also its now 1 yard in sidewinder final and not 2ft a pound

see u all there good luck :D   :D   :D

:D

ALLWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE    :D NOTHING AGAINST NONE VETERAN CHAMPIONS BUT THE SIDEWINDER WAS PUT ON FOR Rch VETS B.W.R.A.

COULD PUT VET RACING ON FOR NON-Rch THEY USED TO

HAVE IT A FEW YEARS AGO. :D   :D

Back